1MiniMe / Product

IL, United States Review updated:

I bought a Groupon for a Bobble head in December 2017 and contacted the company to use it. I heard back from them in January that they wanted $28 for shipping and handling to be paid upfront. WOW !! What a rip-off. I paid it and finally in March they sent an email asking for approval of their work thus far. The picture was SOOO DARK I could not make out anything and I replied back to that effect. Then later they sent another email asking for approval for the next phase and this time, I was barely able to make out the features but for sure they looking NOTHING like me. I was fed up, having waited so long after being promised delivery in 6-8 weeks from order date that I called GROUPON for a refund. At this point, since MiniMe has no phone and never has answered any of my emails = Groupon gave me a private MiniMe email to David ( obviously Groupon is having alot of problems with this awful vendor ). I emailed him and demanded all of my money back. I then called Groupon and demanded my $30 Groupon back which they readily gave to me. As for MiniMe after weeks of haggling to get my Shipping and Handling $28, they agreed. Another 2 weeks went by and no money showed up so I had to email them again. This entire process has been a nightmare and not fun at all and I blame GROUPON for not choosing their vendors more carefully. As for MiniMe - I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Comments

• Se
      4th of Jan, 2013
    1MiniMe - Shameful company, horrible service and a terrible product
    1MiniMe

I purchased a customized bobblehead from 1minime.com on 11/10/11 and finally received my product on 4/9/12. The "custom" doll was horrible -- it looked nothing like the photos submitted. The whole order was a process; they didn't follow the initial order request and refused to make changes during the approval phases -- they simply did as they liked and sent me the same photo each time instead of making the requested changes. After so many denials, they attempted to charge me an extra $15 to make the change I wanted, even though it was an error on their end. Customer service is a joke and they refuse to refund my money. Shameful company, horrible service and a terrible product.

10th of Nov, 2013
    1MiniMe - Stole money
    Vanuatu

Paid $200 for a custom bobblehead in July 2017, the proofs looked nothing like the pictures I sent, after countless denials I emailed and requested a refund only to be told no, but they offered a re-do for another $30. So I did it and I am still having the same problems...these "artists" don't know what they are doing and there is no solutions offered...this is so frustrating!