1dollarptc / No 1 fraud site

1 India Review updated:

hello sir

www.1dollarptc.com is a no1 fraud and fake website, we havent any check or any amount is recieved, please take necessary action

regards
noufal

1dollarptc

Comments

• Ir
      3rd of Jan, 2010

I have reached and requested payout of $5, 000.00 on 1dollarptc. Have been trying to log back into 1dollarptc but it won't let me in.

I refused to PTC on sites that only pay you 0.01cent. That is time wasting and time consuming.

I have found paid emails are very slow and time consuming...

• Gr
      16th of Jun, 2010

same for me, and i noticed there no way to contact site ops you will not find contact us and the rewards are so tempting that i made 5000$ in just 2 days and 1/2 i requested payment its still listed as pending payment as i said its so tempting that despite what i read here and there i still have some hope ...you will also find a disclaimer giving them all the right they say: they have all the rights to do whatever they want they can even cancel your account

11th of Aug, 2011

ANY PTC site that says they will pay $1 or more is a complete fraud. Once you reach the cashout minimum, you will NEVER see any of your money. Stay off of all sites that say they will pay you $1 or more. Than goes for paid emails as well.

11th of Oct, 2017

Hello sir.
    1dollaradz side I did not pay any cash to release the payment, but I did not want to pay for the release of the payment so that I could not even get it.