1dollar - Hosting.com / 1dollar-hosting Review

1 Russia Review updated:

1dollar-hosting.com
1dollar-hosting.com shut me down and close my account when I complained they are not responding and doing any good support.

They are not releasing my domain and my site is down and it is my living.

Keep in mind that I have prepaid with them for a year. No company in the USA would dare to do that...

only in Russia!

They told me take you business else were for asking them for help with a domain transfer that they have got wrong.

No one should shut your business and lock your domain when you prepaid. Now they are making up stories to ICAAN to support the locking of the domain, and the problem is they do not have to show proof and I do not have the resources to go after the corrupt Russians!

Al

Comments

17th of Mar, 2011
    1dollar-hosting.com - Ripoff Company
    1dollar-hosting.com

I've used their shared hosting plan for a couple of months. 1dollar hosting.com simply does not live up to their promises... 1dollar-hosting.com shut down my website and closed my account without further notice. when I asked them why my website is always down and why does it take Tech support 12 hrs. to 24 hrs to get back with me they got mad and very rude with me. They are not releasing my domain name. and my site is down and it is my living. Keep in mind that I have prepaid with them for 2 years. he told me if i want my domain name back and all my data i will have to pay 1.300.00 i told him bull ###. They told me take your business else were for asking them. why my website is always down. and why does it take Tech support 12 hrs. to 24 hrs to get back with me. promise 24/7 support, but response times are often delayed up to 12 hours. 24 hours. The worst web serivce I have ever used. Their servers are always down, No one should shut your business and lock your domain when you prepaid for 2 years. Now they are making up stories to ICAAN to support the locking of the domain, and the problem is they do not have to show proof and I do not have the resources to go after the corrupt Russians! Do not trust Russian businesses who have sites in English... you are on your own if they decide to shut you down! This is bad business, stay away. Cheap or not, it is your business that they can shutdown if they wish after taking your money, and the US laws will not protect you.

11th of May, 2013

I know very well what you are talking about...I myself have the same problem and I am feeling awful because no one cares.
    I had 4 domains paid for a year and they terminate my contract for no reason. Very disrespectful and unfair people in there support a person called Natalia sent me an email very rude and disrespectful telling me that my account in 1dollar-hosting were terminate and didn't mentioned nothing about my money back. I can't believe it happens in USA and no one cares. I made complaints at BBB and they couldn't get in touch with them...I provided Phone and email I don't know whats going on and would like to warming others about the risks

• Tr

Soraya V,
    You should have went with a well known hosting company. I know you are cheap trying to cut coroners.

• Tr
      11th of May, 2013

You should have went with a better hosting company instead of being cheap.

1dollar-hosting.com - terminate contract without refund
    New Jersey

I had my account at 1dollar-hosting.com blocked, even I paid for a year just because their support wasn't able to attend to technical problems in their servers. Now I have my client's domain locked and offline because I had to transfer to another server. I made complaints at BBB and they can't reach them I can't understand it since if you buy any hosting plan they answer any communication. I don't understand how they can do business with so disrespectful and rude attitude. I would like to warning others from this unprofessional business and avoid them to go through all this aggravation.

12th of May, 2013

Completely agree...from now on never more contract services from companies like that. What headache! There are better and reliable hostings out there for the same price.

12th of May, 2013

I was reading so many complaints about 1dollar-hosting.com and I only don't understand why they still keep their website online. I don't wish to no one all that aggravation...