1Degree.com / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:

I happened to call 1degree.com one day in search of Internet Marketing for my business website. One of the people i spoke to was Gabriel Gervelis ** SALES MANAGER * and SEM consultant*

He advised me on their most aggressive Marketing campaign. Because its a great fit for my business. He said. Since then I have spent over $3000 and have seen ZERO improvement to my website. On top of the matter I was MANIPULATED by Gabriel into a contract that i cant even get out of. Once i stopped paying the monthly charges I was immediately sent to collections which in turn hurt my business. I kept on calling 1degree.com and finally was able to speak with Gabriel who told me that I am waisting my time in a rude and obscene matter. To make things worse they slandered my online business by posting completely false information about my company. I decided to do a criminal background check on Gabriel and found out that he has been charged on numerous occasions including the sale of narcotics, dui charges, as well as being sued by companies such as Internet Advancement (Redmond WA). This kind of conduct is true misfortune that makes potentially good Online Marketing and Website companies look bad. It will definitely make me think twice about who I conduct business with in the future.
An

Comments

Ro
  30th of Dec, 2008
~ Fraudulent Reporting ~

The individual that has posted this response was never a client of 1Degree.

We do not know why or for what purpose other than to do damage to our impeccable reputation that a Fraudulent Report such as this would ever be posted.

It just so happens I came across this by accident since we do not suffer from any unhappy clients od this nature.

As a referance I am placeing our BBB online rating URL with this note.

Please Remove this report.
-RH