1and1.com / 1and1 internet hosting-one and one problems!
Today my website’s is down because 1and1 internet disabled the website’s admin control panel since they failed to charge my credit card for the monthly hosting fee which is around $7. They did that without my notice, they did not even give me email notice. Suddenly, my website is completely down and I had no idea, but I can only called 1and1 internet customer service I made three calls and every call keep me waiting about 18 minutes. After the 3rd call (5 hours later) , I checked my site and it was working eventually. I should have transferred my domain name 1 month ago if I have knowledge about php and my sql.
I hate to deal with their customer service. Last year, when I want to cancel my vps package, I called them and did it according to what the rep told me. But their cancellation procedure is a little complicated and tricky. Only after one month that my credit card was debited one more month’s fee did I recognize that my vps is still active. Actually, this is my only site which is still hosted by 1and1.com. I have transferred the other 5 websites to other hosting company since 1and1.com left me such bad bad experience
One more thing which is worth pointing out is that 1and1 internet continually send us email so frequently and I can only delete their email every time. I don’t even read its since I know 99% of them are all spam emails. They keep bombing my email address for the whole year. I am not against company sending valuable emails to customers, what I am against is you can not send customer emails too many times.
What I am writing this about article is everybody who is considering a web hosting company should carefully research before you make your decision. Of course, I don’t recommend 1and1.com. They throw the most dollars onto the major business related magazines and they ever buy 10 pages whole page ads on one famous tech magazine. But what they deliver is the world’s worst hosting and very bad customer service. I am very curious why such a crook company can still survive in a competitive hosting marketing.
More 1and1.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - repeated bogus invoicing and charges collected
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - terrible experience!
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - domain name hatsunique.com
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - dedicated server 
- 1&1 Internet / 1and1.com - 1and1 scam