1akal.com / Complaint about 1akal.com

Making Fools in the name of Technical Support
I Just took the technical support from http://www.1akal.com/index.html as i have some technical default in my laptop. They charge huge amount for their services and just provide free softwares to me. They just sold me cc cleaner software which is available free of cost over internet and they more than $250 from me. I came to know about it when one of my friend tell me as he too become a victim of them... I strongly requested from Indian government to banned these types of fake companies who make fool of customers in the name of Technical support.. Beware of such companies..

Comments

• Te
      17th of Apr, 2012

fake post.

• 1a
      18th of Apr, 2012

Dear Forum Members / Viewers,

I am Harry from 1AKAL Technical Support. We are ISO 9001 2008 certified and follow six sigma and ITIL best practices. We get upside down to serve our customers and satisfying our customer needs is our priority.

The user “Caren Jones” is not 1AKAL’s customer. This user has created similar profiles with different name on two more web sites and pasted the same comment in all three forums. All the three profiles are created from India, however, we provide technical support to US customers. We do not have a plan as $250 on our website. This seems to be a marketing gimmick from the competitors.

We have a simple money back guarantee policy in which if the customers are not satisfied, we refund their money. Moreover, we do not charge for any free software. If Caren Jones feels that he/she is our customer, then he should provide the order number to prove himself.

We have also written an email to the forum owner to look at this matter to prevent further fake posts.

17th of Jul, 2012

Is Quick heal total security 1300 a free download? This is one of the software I received 07162012 after purchasing a $159.00 1 yr agreement. Hope I did the right thing. Sandra