19Breeders / Foolish Girl

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Six weeks ago My 24 yr old college daughter went to 19breeders and did a foolish thing buying a tiny Yorkie I just now found out about this and insisted that she return it and get her money back. The problem is that these unfair people absolutely refuse to give my daughter her money back. This is absolutely unfair because my daughter is really irresponsible and cannot afford a puppy. These people Should do a better job screening who they sell to, college students don’t need puppies.

Comments

9th of Apr, 2012

Let's get this straight. Reason for the return is: "You didn't screen me properly, because (as you failed to notice) I am 24 yrs. old. My mom/dad believes I'm foolish, really irresponsible, and can't budget enough to feed a "tiny Yorkie". Therefore, I have been duly instructed to return my dog. May I please have my $ back"? Based on your "complaint" I have decided that your daughter should definitely keep the dog, and you should not have a daughter.

Note to daughter: Shake your hair loose, pull on a pair of high-heels, pack a suitcase as fast as you can, grab your Yorkie and RUN!!!

9th of Apr, 2012

What is with this site? Why does standard punctuation cause #039 to be inserted? Do it again, and I'll have to register a formal complaint! Watch it!

9th of Apr, 2012

Hey Paul! Thanx for the heads-up! Now get your skinny ### back to work before you get written up.

• Th
      10th of Apr, 2012

Your daughter is 24. That's old enough to make her own decisions. The breeder is in no way obligated to ask "Is it ok with your mommy?" before they sell to a consenting adult and they are in no way obligated to refund your daughter because of buyer's remorse. It's a puppy, not a pair of jeans.

• Al
      17th of Apr, 2012

wow. LOL such a complaint. By 24 I was living independently going to university, 2 children, 2 dogs. The breeder did nothing wrong. But you sound like you need parenting classes.