$1.98 Grant Cd / SCAMMERS!!!

RSS Publishing
2232 S. Nellis Blvd. Suite G3 #339
Las Vegas
Phone: (866) 528-6550
On July 2nd I was charged $7.45 for a paid surveys database and then again on July 6th I was charged $39.95. Both charges are from the Rss Publishing company. How they go about scamming is they hide (In hidden links or at the bottom of the webpage) the fact that you will be charged monthly fee's for these database services that are included in the $1.98 cd that they advertise. And unless you call and cancel before your free month trial ends they automatically charge your credit card. I sat there and argued with a "manager" for an hour before he finally agreed to refund my money. At first he said it was partially my fault that I did'nt read the terms and conditions (Because I couldn't find them I might add) so he would refund half of my money. Then I gave him the altamtum to either refund me fully because I didn't want those services and I'm not going to be charged for something I'm not going to use, or be contacted by my attorney whom is my Uncle Muahah so it won't cost me a dime to take them to trial. His attitude then changed a little. It went from he only had the power to refund half of my money to he could refund it all. That strikes me as funny. First you only have the power to refund half but when going to court get's put into the picture then you can refund all of my money. If you ask me that is only because you know you are doing wrong by people so you use the story of only having the power to refund half of thier money hoping they will except that and you still come out on top. See to me that right there is the idealistics of a SCAMMER!!! Only I wouldn't except only half of my money back and neither should anyone else. You, You're company, your word and everything you stand for is worthless. You want to take advantage of your own people (People of the United States of America) which I might add alot of those people fight and sometimes die or get seriously wounded or injured for YOUR rights (Like myself) which inturn you decide it would be a good idea to put your rights to use to scam unsuspecting AMERICANS. You and your company is pathetic and if I was you I'd be ashamed to call myself an American. Why don't you move your company to Iraq, Iran or Afghanistan? You would fit in much better over there!

A  6th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had basically the same thing happen with a company called The Grant Express. They charged me $1.98 for the use of their Grant data base. I thought I was going to get a CD-Rom in the mail also, but it never arrived. What I did get was multiple charges on my debit card for $3.77, $3.73 for EBooks that I never received or that I even wanted! It was a 7 day free trial which I cancelled on the sixth day but received the charges on my debit card for the EBooks 5 and 11 days after I cancelled. I was able to stop the last charge because I caught it as a pending withdrawal from my debit card. These companies are so sneaky with how they hide what else happens when you sign up for their services. There should be a law where when you have offers like these there should be a list or receipt type area on the web site that shows exactly what you will have to pay for during and after the 7-10 or what ever the length of the so called "Free Trial" is. Instead of having really tiny wording at the bottom of a page and not always the first page, but sometimes it will be 4 or 5 pages in while the first page will have the small writing but won't say anything about what else they are going to charge you, so then when you see the small writing on the other pages you think its the same as the first page so you don't read it and those are the pages that tell you what other charges will occur! These companies sure do spend a lot of time figuring out the best way to take your money!
N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
【Valued Opinions】is a 【S·C·A·M】 !!!

【Valued Opinions】is a 【J·O·K·E】 Website !!!

I use a month finish their surveys, collect about $26.5, then I click "redeem" BUT the website automativity log off.

When I tried to log in, it said my password is wrong, I tried to get my password back: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
【IT SAID】: " We're sorry but this email address was not found in our members database !!! "