18n4 diet / did not receive digital item download

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I purchased the 18n4 diet plan from James Zeta and have still not received the "download" of the plan I was supposed to receive after purchase. I unfortunately googled his name After buying it - $27. I had already contacted him by email twice prior to purchase with ?'s re: vegetarian version of his diet plan and gor a response both times so I felt it would be safe to go ahead - Since I bought it I have received confirmation of purchase - cc via Paypal - and a receipt number but when I forwarded that on to James requesting the link or download of materials I have not heard back - MAybe it's just the weekend and he isn't woring now but after seeing these more recent posts I am concerned.

Sa

Comments

• Lu
      4th of Jan, 2010

I did buy this 18n4 from Jason and I did not have good results and he told me to send him proof I bought the items at the store. I sent him a copy and he would not respond to him anymore. I emailed him several times and he never responded. WHAT A JERK!!!

• Im
      30th of Apr, 2010

I have bought the 18n4 diet from James and I have not yet received the diet yet by email. I purchased the diet on Monday the 26th of April and I have yet received the diet. What is the next stage for me getting my money back? I have emailed James directly and he has not been getting my emails. Can you please help?

• Ro
      24th of May, 2010

I JUST PURCHASED 18N4 DIET AND I'M SO UPSET ICAN'T GET WHAT I PAID FOR I E-MAILED HIM ALREADY ASKING FOR MY REFUND NOW WHAT? WHAT IF DOESNT E-MAIL ME BACK WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP CAN HE GET AWAY WITH THIS FRAUD??