1800mattress.com / They are simply no accurate

I would like to tell anyone even thinking about buying a mattress from them to stear clear and avoid at all costs. My experience has been painful physically and mentally. I had to send back my first mattress due to a defect in the pillow top. Shortly after ordering I found what I call a lengthwise speed bump. When I called to inform them of the problem they told me I had to take pictures and complete a return form and they would review to see if we qualified for a new mattress. Well, after countless phone calls (manager is never at his desk)his hours are 9-2 and he is often on "coffee break" I was fianlly after one month and horrible back aches able to exchange the mattress. The new mattress pillowtop is starting once agian to wear unevenly and causing tremendous discomfort. My husband and I are once again sleeping in seperate beds. I am not looking forward to dealing with this issue again so small claims court may be our only option. NOT SURE WHERE THEY GET THE STAR RATINGS...becuase they are simply not at all accurate.

Ho

More 1800mattress.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

5th of Aug, 2009
    1800mattress.com - Do not purchase from them
    1800mattress.com

• Sc
      9th of Mar, 2010

Hi, my name is Sophia from 1 800 mattress Customer Care. We strive for 100% complete customer satisfaction and appreciates when a consumer takes the time to inform us of how we might improve our organization and better serve our valued customers. We want to maintain your trust and loyalty; therefore, please contact me directly at scole@mattress.com and reference the customer code on your purchase invoice, so I may provide you with some assistance.
    Sincerely,
    Sophia Cole
    1 800 mattress

• Co
      29th of Nov, 2011
    1800mattress.com - Fraud, harassment, abuse
    1800mattress.com

Horrible experience!!! I ordered to recieve order in 2 days after 4 hour window I excepted partial order I don't reccommend at all. The box spring was promised next day then 2 calls later after delivery persons left they informed me I couldn't recieve it for over a week then when I followed with with because they didn't call me the rep said it was there in stock & set up delivery for next day I got to pick my time & they were a no show after 4 hours then of course they were closed I called the next day to find out they didn't have my boxspring & the delivery someone rescheduled for 2 weeks from then @ the date & time the rep that had told me that it was in stock & was being delivered the next day had chose with out even a phone call in which they have all the numbers to contact me. Then gave me no choice but to wait after being tossed around on the phone for an hour because if I didn"t wait for my original oder my quarentee would be voided nice right! I would never use them or refer any one unless you have all the time in the world to wait around for them not to show up & to schedule a delivery you may or may not be there for to except other wise you can wait for them to void your quarentee on the merchandise you choose. You can check the rest of the story with the complaint to BBB.

• Ca
      29th of Nov, 2011

Sleepy's would like to thank you for sharing your concerns. We aspire to provide all of our customers with not only the highest quality product; but also with high quality service and support worthy of consumer confidence. We sincerely regret that your experience did not meet those standards, but appreciate your taking the time to inform us. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you. Thank you.