1800Flowers.com / sign me up for another membership

This summper I placed an order from 1800flowers.com for my grandfather that was under the weather. He did get the package I sent him. What I got in return was a membership to Liv Well. I didn't order a membership and will never use it so I asked for a refund on the charges. The agent cancelled my membership but would not refund the charges. I asked for his supervisor and after he put me on hold he came back on and informed me that his supervisor has approved a refund.

De

Comments

• Ba
      24th of Jan, 2009

I agree 1800flowers.com and Live well are both cheating agencies, My question is even if by mistake i did enroll for Live Well how on earth by just one click did they get my payment information, i guess everyone can understand from where?? 1800flowers when we use your site and services we out trust in you and choose you over other service providers, and look how you keep the faith.

Please do not use any of the above to Organizations and as well as any of their associates, they are NOT trust worthy.

• Th
      3rd of Mar, 2009

The trick you by offering you a $20 savings you can use on this purchase or a future purchase. What you hear or see is the savings what you don't is "by trying our discount program" from there you are transfered to the Live Well program. Each agent gets paid for every transfer to Live Well so yes they are going to push it.