1800Flowers / overcharged
Ordered two bouquets (882394 &882396) for Valentines Day, both looked like they were bought in a grocery store check-out line, looked nothing like the picture on the website. One lived for about a week, however the expensive roses arrived with one dead, and survived three days; based on that alone. Never Again!
This really is not my biggest complaint. I ordered these Flowers in the early morning of the 11th of February, to be delivered the same day in the evening. This generated two extra charges. $11.99 for the same day, and $4.99 for the evening (on each bouquet..for additional charge of $38.37 incl tax.
20 minutes after ordering, Bloomex.ca phoned (1-800-Flowers) to advise that nobody under their contract delivers in the evening in my area (suburban London), and the flowers would have to be sent by CanPar (courier); sometime the next business day.
The flowers arrived at 5pm the next day, and 1-800-Flowers processed the credit card charges as if they honored the delivery request I originally requested and charged the $38.37 delivery fee for Flowers that came in a cardboard box by courier a day later, not the same day in evening I requested and paid an extra $38.37 for!
The flowers did not look anything like the picture on their website, and I paid $140.00 for check-out flowers, that would have been $19.98 if I went to the local discount grocery store, no vase, nothing!
I wrote an email to 1-800-Flowers advising that they charged my credit card for the original delivery terms that they could not live up to, and here it is March 1 - and they have failed to reply or credit the difference back to my credit card.
Poor Service, Poor Quality, and Internet Shipping Fee Bandits! NEVER EVER AGAIN!
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day