1800Flowers / worst service ever
On the morning of Dec. 24, I visited 1800Flowers.com to order flowers for my mother. Their website advertised same day delivery. I placed an order. My card was charged. No flowers were delivered on 12/24. None were delivered on 12/25. None on 12/26. Still none on 12/27. No update was issued for my order. No one called me. No one emailed me. I called on Saturday 12/27 to cancel. I still don't have my refund on my credit card. They say I should wait 5 to 10 days for that. I think you should get your flowers from some other source.
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers for mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers - flower arrangement