1800Flowers / 1800flowers lied to me!
On may 8th 2007, I ordered flowers for my mother from 1800flowers. They were supposed to be delivered the next day (May 9th, 2007) , well in time for mother's day which was may 13, 2007. On may 16th, I got as call from my mom. She never received the flowers!!!
I contacted 1800flowers that night. After arguing with them for several minutes, a supervisor finally cam on and promised to deliver the flowers and give a full refund.
I never received notification of the delivery, and I never saw my bank account credited anything. I called my mother to find out that they finally were delivered on saturday (Ten days late, and six days past mothers day).
I called 1800flowers today (May 22nd) to find out what happened to my refund, as was told that they never refund the whole amount if the flowers are eventually delivered. They claimed that they had nothing in the notes about it.
I demanded to speak to a supervisor, and when I told him that I would tell everyone I know how I was treated, I was told to do whatever I had to do.
So, I am here to tell people not to do business with this company. They lied to me. They ruined my mother's mothers day. They are not to be trusted, and I am telling everyone not to do business with them, unless they find such treatment acceptable.
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - florist
- 1-800-Flowers.com - horrible customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery never happened
- 1-800-Flowers.com - fruit basket
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers