18007127222 / dept my account without permission

1 611 w state sttrenton, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6095035750

I was going through my account online and noticed, 2995 was taking from my account. The company or person's name was not on the statement, the only thing was there was a 800 number. I had companies charch my account in the past, the difference here is there is no name. When I called the number; there is a recording that don't help you at all!

Me

Comments

• Eq
      2nd of Feb, 2009

They Got me too... This is supposed to fix it. Canceled...

6. Cancellation of Government Funded Grants Membership. You may cancel your Membership at any time if you are not completely satisfied with Government Funded Grants. To cancel your Membership at any time, you must contact Government Funded Grants customer services by doing one of the following contacting us via telephone at (866)342-2494. Please have your e-mail address and other Registration Data available for efficient processing of your cancellation order. However, unless you are cancelling pursuant to the 60 Day Guarantee as set forth hereinabove, we will not refund any amounts previously paid up to the date of cancellation or termination, you shall not receive any pro-rata refund for partial months and you remain liable for any and all unpaid charges billed by Government Funded Grants. You understand and agree that cancellation of your Membership is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Government Funded Grants. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your Membership, your license grant, as set forth in Section 8 hereinbelow shall immediately terminate.

• Ol
      9th of Feb, 2009

I hope it works, this definetly fishy. It was charged to my account just by looking at the site. Pending charges said tha may card was charged for out of the country, in CYPRUS!

• Me
      9th of Feb, 2009

Yeah...that company got me to and the only thing on my statement was the 18007127222...when I called it there was a recording saying give them 48hrs for the payment to update or something...they charged me 59.95...for what i don't know..

• Be
      10th of Feb, 2009

They got me too. First for 29.95, now for 4.95. I'm going to my bank today to cancel my debit card. They're not going to pull this BS anymore.

• Ni
      11th of Feb, 2009

we just found out that it happened to us too!! they took out 4.95 for some acaiburn crap that we never ordered and got the 1800 number from the bank and had the same recording. we also already cancelled that debit card now... anyone any idea what it is???? and how they get our info???

• Cl
      12th of Feb, 2009

Thanks for the number on how to cancel it. I told them that they are nothing but a scam. But still we canceled my husbands debit card. Wish he would have looked on here before he did it. Thanks again.

• Li
      13th of Feb, 2009

and the Gov. Grants membership isn't the whole story either... They may also tack on at least 2 more things that you didn't sign up for: Fraud Protection and ID Theft Protection, each of which will drain another $25 out of your account. To get rid of the Fraud Protection you have to go to www.fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com and click the "Live Help" button on the website. For the ID Theft protection you have to call (866)351-8557. By the time I got this shut down they scammed me for over $100, overdrew my account, all toll some $175 for an eBook that was supposed to be $1 only!

• St
      16th of Feb, 2009

I had called 866-342-2494 and cancelled, they gave me a confirmation # but a week later charged $9.95 and $4.95 for theft and fraud protection.

• St
      16th of Feb, 2009

I used www.fraudprotectionhelpdesk.com and www.idthefthelpdesk.com both will give me a refund $4.95 and $9.95 and also got confirmation #S. I also copied and pasted the written proof, emailed it to myself for my records.

• Wo
      20th of Feb, 2009

Me too ! I have been charged the 4.95 and 9.95 amounts for the past 7 months even after i talked to the bank and cancelled previous charges
    The bank gives me a number which plays a recorded message which seems to be a SCAM!!

• Tm
      21st of Feb, 2009

Thanks for this info. I have cancelled, so we'll see what happens!

• Ji
      12th of Mar, 2009

Did you order "Acaiburn?" We did, and thats who is namelessly charging us with that number. Called VISA and they sorted it out. Hope this helps!

• Di
      13th of Mar, 2009

I ordered Wu Yi Tea and as part of their program, they set me up with two other memberships that also charged me $9.95 and $4.95...which i didn't realize -- Was in the "fine print"...those other numbers to cancel are for "comprehensive weight loss" 18009895907 and for Insider Secrets 8662796513. I cancelled with Wu Yi Tea back in September 08 but they didn't tell me that i also had to cancel with the other two companies!!! I just cancelled today so hopefully it doesn't show on my next bank statement.

• Ri
      19th of Mar, 2009

1-800-712-7222 ID no charged on my debit card $ 29.95 dollars without notice and permission, it makes me so angry. i need refund immediately.

• Ha
      14th of Apr, 2009

These are the numbers to call:
    1-800-659-3588