1800 Sky Ride / Poor service
I am a disgruntled customer of 1800 Sky Ride, but the complaint from the former employee helped me in ways even my bank and the Better Business Bureau could not. By taking matters into my own hands. I called the cell phone numbers of each owner mentioned in his email, and surely, I was refunded my full fee of 404.30 in a check that arrived to me within 7-10 business days. There is hope still!
~1-800 SkyRide Refund Survivor.
More 1800 Sky Ride Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Skyride - Yes, it is a scam! 
- 1800Skyride.com - Buyer beware of hot air balloon rides! 
- 1800Skyride / Thrill Planet - Of course they are a scam! 
- 1800Skyride - Ripped off by sky ride for $200 
- 1800Skyride - Ripped Off by 1800SkyRide 
- 1800Skyride - Skydive video scam
- 1800Skyride/Sky Diving - Still scamming people
- 1800Skyride - Ripped Off 
- 1800 Skyride - Scam!!! 
- 1-800-Skyride.com - took money, no product