179 Cleaners / Dissatisfaction!

1 University DriveCollege Station, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 979.260.191

If you think you're getting a deal with such an inexpensive cleaners... well think again. This business is POORLY operated and employs individuals that LACK knowledge and customer service skills. The management appears to be INCAPABLE of handling complaints. This company RUINED one of my suits and failed to take responsibility. Everyone AVOIDS my calls and suggests that I must talk to this invisible “Boss Man”; who conveniently is never on the premises. Would not recommend if it were the last cleaners within a 50 + mile radius. These claims are legit. Please check with BBB (Better Business Bureau) before allowing them to clean your cloths; I should have. In their report you’ll discover numerous complaints about this cleaners. If you value your cloths DO NOT take them to the $1.79 cleaners.

Comments

• Cu
      2nd of Feb, 2009
    179 Cleaners - Terrible Service
    179 Cleaners
    505 University Dr E, #109
    College Station
    Texas

I have an interview tomorrow. I gave them my suit last week to dry clean. Their machine broke with my suit inside and they said they "will not get to it until tomorrow" (after my interview). There are also tons of chemicals on the suit that would "burn your hand if you touched it" so it's probably ruined. If you go here after reading this, I don't know what else I can tell you.

• Co
      13th of Apr, 2012

I have had really good service at 1.79 Cleaners the girls there are great. When I went there for the very first time, the girls knew my name without me telling them... as much customers they have a day... that's impressive. Good job girls keep up the work. Now on the other side I do understand that if something wrong is to happen on my stuff, the girls at the location are not to blame, after all it is a PICK-UP and DROP-OFF station.