14SLIMTABS / FRAUD

1 2205 W. Persimmon ST. #2Rogers, AR, United States Review updated:

I ordered online free sample rx colon cleanse and acaie berry. Just had to pay postage. Then 89.31 shows up on my checking account. I did not authorize this. I had my debit card cancelled and the bank is disputing it. I have learned my lesson. Word to the wise is suffient. DON'T RESPOND TO THIS SHAM...!!!

Comments

• Cr
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I never even ordered a product from these people, but found a charge on my credit card. When i called to inquire they were totally rude. as soon as i learned it was for some type of diet pill i knew i DEFINATELY would have remembered ordering something like that! They would not reverse charges so i had to go through my credit card company.
    I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO GETS FRADULENT CHARGES TO REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF WEST PALM BEACH. i did some research and found out they are located in Davies, FL. these people need to be shut down because this is totally bogus.

i still have absolutely NO CLUE how they obtained my credit card information.

• Lo
      4th of Dec, 2008

It is a scam!! I saw a advertisement for a free sample for the melt away tabs and colon cleanse. I did not check off any membership agreement!! When I called they were rude to me also. They have different web pages, different names and phone numbers but they all lead to the same company. I did not give them my information either but I had $29.95 taken out twice and $89.31 taken out once. When I mentioned that I was going to contact my bank then all of a sudden I was told that I would be given credit. I will be contacting the WPB BBB regarding them!!

• Kd
      5th of Dec, 2008
    14SLIMTABS - Theft
    14slimtabs
    Phone: 887-615-4233

I ordered the free sample for $3.95 back on 11-15-08. On 12-1-08 I checked my account which was now -$120. They took $89.31 out of my account, causing me to be overdrawn, which tacked on more money. I called the number and yelled at the woman who picked up. I had to sit on hold for a while, lots of people complaining. She said that I agreed to the 'Terms and Conditions", I sugest reading them VERY carefully before buying anything online! I didn't even get the free sample yet. I threw such a fit that she said that I would be refunded the money. I also talked to my bank and they refunded the overdraft fees. I'm still waiting for the 89 bucks though. She said it could be up to 10 days. I know a good lawyer.

• Wi
      10th of Dec, 2008

I just got off the phone w/ the company, I thankfully noticed the charge when it was only the 29.95, I too haven't received the product yet. Please tell me you were refunded...and please tell me they've stopped billing you. I can't believe the nerve of some companies!

• De
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    14SLIMTABS - Theft
    14slimtabs
    Phone: 877-615-4233

I ordered a free trial of AcaiBerry and Colon cleanse and I have had 2 charges of 89.31 on my credit card account. I recieved another shipment of AcaiBerry and they will not let me return the product.

• Al
      13th of Jan, 2009

Yes, I agree this company is a total scam. I ordered the free samples and was charged shipping only. Then they went and charged my account $89.31. I have been calling everyday since Nov 26 trying to get a refund. I have gotten totally rude people and every time I am told I will get my refund in a couple days. I now see others are having the same problem. I just tried calling and now you do not get an answer. I have no idea what to do next. I will try and call the better business bureau and report this rip off company!