$1.400.000 / Fruad

1 P.O. Box 9035 N.Y. 11753Jericho, NY, United States Review updated:

Received Document from Robert Richards, stating that I had been awarded $1, 400, 000 in sweepstakes, that it would be issued to me if I sent the $19.99 release fee to them, payable to D.R.D. Main Office-Payment Director. Receipt of Patment enacts Delivery.
The address on the return envelope is different than the address that it was suposed to have been mailed from.
Return Address: ISSUANCES OFFICE
Proceedings Director
P.O.Box 9000
East Meadow, NY [protected]
From what I saw in your Information this has been going on since 2007, this needs to be Stoped!!!

Jo

Comments

• Bi
      16th of Apr, 2009

If you were stupid enough to fall for this scam you don't deserve to have anything refunded to you.

• Fo
      17th of Nov, 2009

Please have some compassion, these are tough times and just think of the elderly or someone who really doesn't know and how unfair it is for them to really think that they have won some money to help them or their family out and they are scammed. God instructs us to love him and our neighbor as ourself. We should stop putting people down for their mistakes, stop name calling and start helping them to protect themselves from the evil in this world. If all we ever do is name call and say I told you so and laugh or tell people how stupid they are, then how is that any different from the evil poeple that prey on innocent victums? How is that showing LOVE or helping our neighbor? JESUS said "whatever you do unto the least of these, you do unto ME!" NEVER SEND MONEY TO GET MONEY EVER!!!Nothing in this world is free!!! except the gift GOD himself gave us. HIS SON! Thank you

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2010

Hi, hope everyone has there brain on...just recieved my $1, 400, 000 award notice, and first thing I did was check the address on the return envelope, of course it was what I thought it was ...but for that one moment, WOW !!
    The person that truly knows Jesus, will believe in him and will know that, this is not how it works ...but

the person who is letting satan have his way...well that is what happens, it's like believing in ghost and goblins they just don't exists ...the is only one (1) HOLY GHOST, OK ... now please stop letting these low lifes get you all . Be smart and know there is nothing for free ... OK Now just keep the faith and always say your prays day and night, give thanks to everything and to everyone, all of us need his shield and sword ( blood/ word ) just ask him in his sons name and all will be forgiven ...

14th of Mar, 2012

HOLA CUALQUIERA QUE ALLA RECIBIDO ESTE DOCUMENTO NO CREAN ES UN FRAUDE SOLO TE QUIEREN SACAR
    $19.99 ES ALGUN DES OBLIGADO QUE NO TRABAJA QUE Y QUE NO TIENE QUE ASER CUIDADO.