12inOne / Scam and cheating!

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-9418032

I ordered the 'free sample' of a vitamin for 'shipping charges'. Nothing ever arrived, I called their number but was just kept on hold each time. No one ever actually talked to me. Then when I googled the phone number, I found out that other people have had trouble. I want my 8 bucks back and am so angry that people like this give online shopping a terrible name.

Va

Comments

Sc
  11th of Jan, 2008

I have ordered several times from this company and never had a problem receiving my vitamins. Customer service dept was always friendly and helpful.

Ja
  4th of Jul, 2008

I love 12-in-on ...I feel the energy clearly + colon clean is incredible good

He
  31st of Jan, 2012

I have never had a problem with getting the Vitamins I ordered. I took only one a day in stead of the recommended two, and I could really tell the difference in about two days. I would recommend these vitamins for any one that wants to stay healthy. I also did the colon cleanse, and have been regular every day since. I had a complete physical back in 1978, and my prostrate and health checked by blood work some time in 1998, Other than that (three trips to a chiropractor) and eating a lot of oatmeal, grits, butter and getting off my ### and doing physical work, I haven't had any serious health problems. I also try not to eat or drink any thing with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it. Which is almost impossible to avoid. I doesn't take a genius to figure out whats wrong. They started to put HFCS in our food and drinks in the 70's. In the 80's, the percentage of cases of obesity and sugar diabetes have been increasing ever since. I am 68 years old. My e-mail address is hejohnson43@yahoo.com

He
  31st of Jan, 2012

One other comment I would like to make, is that I hope the Government doesn't make them drive up the cost of the 12inone to where I can't afford them any more(they are about there now). Which I think that the Gov. is trying to do. I am not sure if I am explaining this right, but here goes, the Gov. wants any thing tested to see if it has medical qualities to be regulated by the FDA. That can be just about any thing. I am also a firm believer that most Doctors just want to manage your health, than cure you. I am not saying that all doctors are that way. There are also a lot of natural cures out there that cost hardly anything that the medical profession will not tell you about, for obvious reasons.