123ultrapass.com / Unknown payment card

Dear findsupportonline,

I am Wen-Cheng Huang. Through your service, I had paid some fees of services from some websites. However, I do want to cancel my memberships in those websites. Unfortunately, I have forgot some websites’ names and my relevant IDs and passwords, because I have not used these websites for several months. The only information I can offer you is my E-mail address: nolongago@yahoo.com.tw. Could you tell me which online shop charge me through your system? Thus, I can go to those websites to input my email address to get my passwords and IDs, so that I can directly cease the contract with them.

In addition, my last 8 numbers of credit card is 0191 3906, and the e-mail I used to register at those websites is nolongago@yahoo.com.tw. I am looking forwards to your response.

Best Regards,

Wen-Cheng Huang

Comments

Cc
  18th of Jan, 2010

Well... after a 30-seconds research on Google, i was able to find a phone number to get in touch with the merchant to cancel whatever membership you enrolled in

The ONLY way out of those debits is by getting in contact by email or over the phone, etc and inquire about their cancelation procedures. Make sure that you get proofs IN WRITING (letter/fax/email) from the merchant because most Credit Card Issuer won’t accept confirmation numbers given verbally

NO MERCHANT WILL REFUSE CANCELATION OF SERVICE OR MEMBERSHIP!

Cancelling your CC# will NOT prevent the charge to go through if the merchant has already placed the amount in authorization (which is usually on the spot)

Cc