123buydirect / 52 inch Sharp LCD / Bait and switch!

United States Review updated:
O called to confirm that that they had the Sharp52inch LCD was in stock, they said yes so I ordered it immediately for what was a too good to be true price. I was email to call them for a confirmation. They said that there was a back offer and I said that was unacceptable. They then said they has the " newest : version of the original order and would sell it at the same price. I did some research and found out that it was a lower model than i had ordered, i gave then a chance and now it has been two weeks and no TV and the shipping company can't find it. Stay away from 123buydirect!!!

Comments

Ar
  21st of Jan, 2008
Agree. 123buydirect is a bogus cmpany. Don't do businees with them. I paid over $2000 for a 50" plasma TV and they did not deliver the product. Everytime I call they either hang up or give an excuse my order is being processed. The guy (looks like this is one man operation) who answers the phone is very rude and a big time liar.This company is set up to rip off people of their hard earned money.They steal your money under your nose... So don't place an order for anything with this company. An upset customer...
Be
  26th of Jul, 2008
The owner is BOB and you are right, it is a one man band.
They also double bill..

Run Run Run.
An
  3rd of Nov, 2008
i am praying right now that i can get my order cancelled!! it has been 10 days and my order is not in the system. you can't get ahold of anyone!!
Na
  7th of Nov, 2008
NOV 5, 2008 RIP OFF CHARGED TWICE WILL NOT ANWER THE PHONE AND NOW HAS A NEW PHONE NUMBER THEY ARE USING (BEWARE) DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY . BAD NEWS YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!