123 funds / 79.95 charge

123 funds
I was billed 79.95 on March 27, for something that I have no idea what it is. I was not on the internet. I was at home in bed sick. I called my bank to see why I did not have sufficient funds in my account and that showed up. All it showed was 79.95 from 123 FUNDS out of Utah. But did not show what it was for. I did not nor have any intentions of ordering anything for that much. I just do not have that kind of extra money. Any help on getting this credited back to my account would be greatly appreciated. Or information on the route to take. thanks for your time. cdf

A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
I had the same thing happen 4/09/2009. How are they getting access to bank account information. I never interacted with this company before. I had to call the bank to let them know this was an unauthorized charge.
A  13th of Apr, 2009 by
they are scam artists ... they go under 2 different names when they charge your credit card ... they go under 123 Funds and also MYrewarder when they charge again ... i got charged twice by these scam artists ... MYrewarder and 123 Funds are connected to the scammers
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I was a victim too. 123-Funds is a scam and bogus thing. They charged my credit card $79.95, posing as MY REWARD ER from UTAH and utilizing this call center number 877-207-6564 and another $79.95 posing as RESOURCE NET EXPRESS, call center number 877-207-8206.
Beware also of their numbers 1-201-643-7922 and 1-877-207-5925.
Don't be a victim.
N  20th of Apr, 2009 by

123 funds - fraud
123 funds

Yes, I to was a sucker for these ###****s 123 Funds, they also go by the names funding systems, mycash master. The only advise I can give is to call your credit card /bank card company and cancel that account and open a new one. Until the government takes control of these companies promising free grants (which we all know don't exists) and hold them legally responsible people that NEED help will continue to get ripped off. Remember, there is no such thing as free and if it sounds to good or easy to be true IT IS.