12 Voip Internet Phone / Very poor connections & customer service

1 Australia Review updated:

Who ever it may concern,

I tried to use 12 voip services to call overseas.. I am using 1500 kbs broadband service. But every time when i try to call over internet, the connection gets disconnected after 30 seconds time.

I put feed back nearly 4 times.. but no one from 12 voip customer service yet contacted me either through mail or through phone.

I haven't had such a nasty response from anyone.. Very poor customer service as well poor connection. I won't recommend anyone this service.

Regards,
Sivadass

Comments

Si
  19th of Oct, 2007

Happy to see my comments gets reflected!

Sa
  7th of Jan, 2008

January 6, 2008

To Whom It May Concern,

This is Sabka Draganitchka. I have been enrolled in 12 Voip since a long time ago. I bought credit for $12, but I cannot make any calls. I followed your instructions, which I found on the 12 Voip site. I tried calling different people 3-4 times, but the other side could not hear me on either of the occasions. I did not use the three months of free calling time that the 12 Voip offered me in the beginning because the other side could not hear me. I had hoped that purchasing the credit would change this, but it did not; the people whom I call continue to be unable to hear me. Is this only a scam site from which you make money, or do you offer this to your customers to call their relatives? Please, let me know what I can do to fix the problem or give me back my money.

Sabka Draganitchka

Go
  19th of Jan, 2008

To whom it may concern

I using 12 voip to call everywhere around europe.

It works well, without any problems.

Ze
  30th of Jan, 2008

26th of Apr, 2008

After paying the money I just made 2 calls and now it always gives message that" you are not allowed to make this call"

Anybody having same experience ? or any solution to this problem ?

Please advice.

26th of Apr, 2008

Hi,

After paying money I could make only 2 calls now it gives message that " u r not allowed to make this call :"

Any suggestion...please

Thanks

Sh
  15th of Jul, 2008

I am also having login problem to 12 Voip and some how if I login, I can not make calls followed by error message that 'You are not allowed to make this call'.Even the phone to phone option is not working.
I never got any support or response from the Customer Service.Seems there is nobody to answer.
I am really frustrated with them and will never advise to go for it.
Thanks

Cr
  24th of Aug, 2008

sal

If
  21st of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

when i am charjed the mouny but no charged filled to all data but don, t know please help me

Co
  25th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I have another problem with the damn 12voip. I cannot register... somebody know something about that ?

Bu
  26th of Jun, 2009

I am supposed to have 180 days of free calls to certain countries among which is Australia. I am in canada. I tried to call few times, but everytime I tried I got the message that the cost would be 4 euro cent per minute, and I hang up. They charge me 4 cent even though I did not call. Also, any time I try to call anywhere else and I don't connect because the line was busy or for any other reason, I am charged 4 Euro cent.

I wrote them 3 times, and begged for answer whethere Australia is free or not, but I got no answer what so ever!.

Pr
  15th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

My experience is just the same. There is a big credit in our account and we get the message either you ended the call or the other party ended the call. inspite of sending complaints several times, we didn't get any response and we have find another mode of communication . I wish some one will respond from 12voip.

Ru
  9th of Aug, 2009

I have 365 days free to call landline to that specific country, but all the time I try to call, after severals minutes finally got the connection, but 12voip is charging for the call and connection fee, and the bad part is that I get disconnected after 15 minutes or less, so which mean, that I have to try to connect again and once again I have to pay for the connection fee, this software is useless for me now.

feedback@12voip.com

Hu
  26th of Dec, 2009

### this 12voip thousand times..on its website its written 0.025 euro per minute for australia..and now wen im calling its charging me 0.09 euro per min plus conection fee which is 0.039 euro per minute..
i dunno recomend 12voip to anyone..12voip is one ###ing ### system..god damn it cuts ma money for nothg..at times i dunno even get conected and here goes ma money like nythg
to hell with this 12voip

17th of Nov, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

i can't call my free numbers from my 12voip account.my user name is "zakir.cy625".
my country is cyprus and city is nicosia.i need help to call my free numbers.please cheak this complaint.

Ce
  20th of Aug, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

i wrote many time to get answer to my problem no one respones...What kind of service is this??And also why do they cheat people by saying wrong rates????They say sometimes free i still pay for it they say it is .010 cent i pay 2 or 3 times more...

Am
  13th of Jun, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I had tried the service and i had always problem calling to Malaysia. After several times (more than 10 times) calling and the other party has problem hearing me. If the other party has no problem hearing me, the line got cut off after 19 seconds. I have to keep on trying to call and call and call. I sent a feedback to their CS and they said it ws my connection problem. While I tried google call or skype i never had the problem!

Sucks this stupid VOIP!!!

Mu
  24th of Sep, 2012

Dear Sir,

i did calling on canadan, s peoples number so i have lost few amount on my voip12 Id .

i want to asking you why i had lost some amount on my voip12 iD that right down on your web sit
Canada, USA calling is free without any dollar $ .

Best regards

Muhmmad Shahbaz

Vl
  16th of Jun, 2013

Hi,
I have been using 12voip since 2006, so 7 years now. I never had problems with them. They provide very cheap calls, i used all over world when i travelled, europe, east europe, south asia, australia etc.
I was pretty shocked to see people having problems.

Fa
  15th of Dec, 2013

Dear Sir,
I had balance in my A/C earlier but VOIP signal was not comming. I deposited 10 Euro more but still the signal is not comming. The X sign is blinking. Please instruct the concerned Department to sort out the problem.
With Regards and thanks
Fayyaz Hasan

________________________________________
From: donotreply@12voip.com
To: fayyazhasan@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:16:49 +0100
Subject: Your purchase for 12Voip will appear as Dellmont on your statement
This is an automated email, please don't reply.

Your purchase will appear as
"Dellmont" on your statement

Dear fayyazhasan,
Thank you for making your purchase for 12Voip.
This is a confirmation of your payment. The transaction will appear as
Dellmont on your statement.
IMPORTANT!
Cancelling a payment to us can have serious consequences for your voip account ! Therefore remember or write down the name you will see printed on your statement: DELLMONT.

Automatic Recharge
Do you want to automatically top up your credit and forget the hassle of topping up all the time? We offer this easy option:'Automatic Recharge'(only for Credit cards). By activating this option during your next payment, you will never be without credit. You can deactivate Automatic Recharge at any time.

PURCHASE DETAILS
- Transaction date: 2013-12-14
- Payment method: Credit card
- Invoice number: 115177120 13 00002
- Auto Recharge: OFF
- The transaction will appear as "Dellmont" on your account statement.
For your invoice go to the my account on the 12Voip website and click on the tab called 'Purchases'.

Best regards,
12Voip customer service
www.12voip.com

Be alert to emails that request account information or urgent action. 12Voip will NEVER ask you for your password via email. Be cautious of websites with irregular addresses or those that offer unofficial 12Voip downloads. You will always sign in via a secure connection, and we ask you to ensure that the address in your browser begins exactly like this 'https://'.
© 2005-2013 - 12Voip (178). All rights reserved.
Terms of use - Privacy - Password problems?