12' Hardtop Pavilionpaid 550.00 with green dot money pak. no response since.

J Review updated:

I ORDERED A 12' HARDTOP PAVILION FROM THE ABOVE CO WEBSITE. THEY REQUESTED I PAY WITH A GREEN DOT MONEY PAK RATHER THAN PAYPAL BECAUSE I WAS A NEW CUSTOMER. I TRUSTED THEM TO SHIP MY ORDER. I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL STATING THAT MY PAYMENT WAS RECEIVED AND MY ORDER WOULD BE SHIPPED WITHIN 24HRS. THAT WAS ON JUNE 27. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING MORE AND I CANNOT BRING UP THEIR WEBSITE AT ALL NOW. IS THIS CO A SCAM? HAVE YOU HAD OTHER COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM?

JEANETTE BURKE
[protected]@embarqmail.com

• R
      Jul 02, 2009

This should answer your question about these con artists!

Jul 03, 2009

We have had the same experience. If you notice the web site clearanceshop.org is gone as well. We checked with the Better Business Bureau online and found that they are not registered with them and should not have their logo on their website, I wish we had done so before ordering. I am afraid that we have been scammed. We also paid $550 with a green dot card that was on 6/19/09 have not received the Pavilion, they do not answer e-mails, or the phone number they provided. let's try to stay in touch, I am sure there will be others and if anyone figures out how to resolve this please share with all.
    [protected]@gmail.com

Jul 03, 2009

hi. would you post their phone number. I would like to try it. I was scammed also for 550. thanks.

Jul 03, 2009

I think the guy had the website going back in 2007 also, as I saw some comments on avsforums from back then.

Jul 03, 2009

I am going to try to call greendot to see if they can give me any info on who accepted the money.
    If you want to try the phone number for greendot, to get an actual person, is 800.473.3636 (800.GREENDOT).

Jul 03, 2009

Here is the # for the so-called Clearance Shop [protected].
    Only a recording, never a response.

Jul 03, 2009

This is the email I was responded from the first time I made contact with these guys
    jam lattis45 <[protected]@gmail.com>

Jul 04, 2009

Some people are very good at hacking into gmail accounts.

Jul 04, 2009

I am gathering all the information I can about James Lattis and the Clearance shop so I can turn this guy into the authorities and file a small claims lawsuit. Any info anyone can share will be great. Does anyone have the address for this guy. I have phone #, Jerry Lattis, email. Any other info would be great.

Jul 05, 2009

Deborah1, I remeber reading a post about him from avsforum. saying that someone spoke to him and said he
    had a foreign sounding accent.

Jul 06, 2009

File a complaint with the www.ic3.gov.

• J
      Jul 06, 2009

I also sent $550 to Clearanceshop.org through green dot for a hardtop pavilion and was scammed. NO MORE WEBSITE, NO MORE CONTACT BY EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER RECORDING ONLY. Searched for more info on company, [protected] also came up under Madys Clearance Shop. Of course, this company no longer online either. Was under the name of Christina M. Mady. Filed complaint with BBB, sure nothing will be done. I found a section on the FBI website called Internet Crime Complaint Center. It may not do any good, but I filed a complaint. Can't hurt to try. Someone has got to be able to catch up with these people. Definitely learned from this web mistake. Please keep me updated - [protected]@yahoo.com

• S
      Jul 06, 2009

We also appear to have been scammed for $650 on 6/18. We paid with GreenDot and have had no response since. The email I had for their contact was [protected]@clearanceshop.org. Keep posting updates, Thanks.

Jul 06, 2009

This guy has been doing this a long time under different names. I checked to see who registered his website and it was steven lucas. The email is linked to a worm "malware" which is "[protected]@yahoo.com. It gives fake everything. His email can be traced back to CA and his website gives info for Oregon. I filed with the FBI and Attorney General for Florida. I also have called Greendot to try to get my money back. This guy is taking our money and loading it on another card which is not from green dot. If everyone will file with the FBI internet division www.ic3.gov it may help us get this guy. Also called greendot at 1-800-greendot. Hit 5 then enter your number then let them know what has happened and file a claim. Good luck all. I will keep working on this.

Deb

• L
      Jul 09, 2009

I purchased a swing set on June 9th for $650.00...I also received several emails and correspondence until it after the status marked shipping. I still have not received my product. Is there anything that can be done if you dont have the greendot card number?

Laura

Jul 11, 2009

Deborah. Is there any way to find out who the phone number is registered to.

• P
      Oct 02, 2009

Greetings, I am an authorized agent of Patmont Motor Werks, Inc, a Nevada corporation (hereinafter referred to as PMW). PMW is the legal owner of federally and internationally registered trademark no. 1721753 for the mark Go-Ped®.

It was recently brought to my attention that an entity claiming to be a Florida Corporation (Lattis Clearance Shop, INC, owned by James Lattis of Sarasota) is currently selling scooters on the internet, which they the entity claims are Go-Ped® products. The entity is using photos are that are copyrighted (TX-[protected]) and appear to have been stolen from our website (www.goped.com); however, we submit on information and belief that this entity is not selling actual Go-Peds® products and may be selling “knockoffs”, imitations, colorable imitations or is not shipping any merchandise at all after receiving payment.

I would like very much to hear from ANYONE who has been scammed by this company on any transaction, regardless of the product. You may email me at pmwiplega.yahoo.com. Thank you! Ms. Jett Kerns, Paralegal

• P
      Oct 02, 2009

I need to correct my email address on my above posting. The correct address is [protected]@yahoo.com. Slight typo. Sorry!