101Phones / Wasted time and money

To make it short this company, 101phones was supposed to be a recommended company from Panasonic's website for handset replacements. They failed to get us the product they promised, sold us the wrong phone and then refused to pay us for the cost of returning it, which was their mistake. This is a careless and mismanaged company that has wasted our time and money.

Or

Comments

4th of Aug, 2009
101Phones - Ship Old Items, Missing Parts, & bad Customer Service
101Phones
California
101phones.com

I bought couple headsets with this company, it does not come with any packaging at all, just use some kind of "plastic bag " to pack it. And there is no manuel to teach you how to connect the ear piece. One of the headset missing the ear piece, tried to call them for the missing part. The representative answered the phone but they put you on hold FOREVER!!! They never come back to answer the phone.

This is a very bad experience for me, and what I get is some cheap used products with missing parts.

24th of May, 2011

I worked there a few years ago for 2 weeks. It is run by two brothers that are horribly unprofessional. They sit in the back of the office and play games and curse all day long! Walking out on my last day there was one of the best days of my life! I would never recommend this place to anyone. They will ignore all complaint calls, it's kind of their policy. They are based out of ny and they would show up to the tiny office almost every day hung over! I hated this place and this company. The small family owned company is a bunch of crooks!

Th
  8th of Sep, 2011
101Phones - Ship Old Items, Missing Parts, & bad Customer Service
101phones
Brooklyn
New York
101phones.com

Sold phone as new, phone was used. Missing parts, dead batteries.
Will not buy from them again.