1010 Oceanside / TenTen Oceanside / Stole Security Deposit

1010 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside, CA 92054, Oceancide, United States Review updated:

I stayed at 1010 Oceanside, my stay was good apart from a small plumbing problem that happened several times with the toilet. No big deal, I thought, even with the disruptions of maintenance people coming and going from my loft. I checked out and left the state, one month later I was still following up trying to get my security deposit returned. The company finally tells me that they will not be giving me my security deposit back [ $2, 000 ] they blame the plumbing issues on me, telling me that I put some objects down the toilet. When I asked them to provide me with the details on what items where supposedly flushed down there, they would fail on providing them. I called their corporate office for 1010 Oceanside, they basically blew me off and never returned my calls; I do not have enough money to hire an attorney but I hope that this will serve as a warning to other people from foreign countries thinking about renting with 1010 Oceanside.

If 1010 Oceanside is reading this and would like to resolve this issue, my email is mike.mjp619 a.t.gmail.com

Mi
Apr 3, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      17th of Apr, 2014
    1010 Oceanside - Stole Security Deposit
    1010 Oceanside
    1010 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside, CA 92054
    Oceanside
    California
    1010oceanside.com

This company stole my security deposit claiming I had flushed objects down the toilet lol...

When i asked them what they couldnt tell me

stole $2, 000 from me

Stay away from 1010 oceanside

17th of Apr, 2014

Should of checked there yelp first :(