100DayLoans.com / Don't use them!

Phone: 18778178792

I needed a loan that I could make payments on instead 2 weeks, so I found 100dayloans.com...
They say,
"For 100 Days of Freedom, apply for your loan via our secure, two-step application form. In fact, at 100 Day Loans.com, we use VeriSign 128 bit encryption technology in the application! We ensure the safe transfer of your personal and financial information, so there's no need to worry. "
Well guess what, you should worry.
All I wanted was to know how much I could get approved for and then I would consider it, but by filling out their simple application ( 90 sec approval) I was told to check my email. Well I got approved for 3 loans, all the same amount, and all of them were due to be paid back to each company in 7 days. They sent me the online application ( already e signed by me with my social) I wish I could show the documents, it's almost like I signed my life away, and I don't want the amount they were offering. I even looked up the lenders online and 2 of them I could not find, and the 3rd had nothing but BAD reviews, plus people couldn't get in touch with them.
All I have to say is, " DO NOT USE THEM unless you can payback quickly" In my opinion I think it's one big scam, and wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Be careful with loan sites, and ALWAYS read the tiny print and make sure you talk to a human before you fill out anything online.

More 100DayLoans.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2012

You know what, I went on that site and filled out their application. next thing I know, I get 300 taken out of my bank account, spammed email, and phone calls. I am still in the process of getting the money back that they took from me and I did not accept any money from them but they took money from me.