10-10-15-8000 / Change of number

I received a call saying that if I wasn't that person to call "[protected]". I called that number and was told the number had changed and to call "[protected]". Then it gave me other numbers to call. It seems like a scam, but I don't know who runs it.

Li

Comments

• De
      1st of Apr, 2009

A message on my answering machine told me to call 800 592 3249. When I dialed that number the message said they had changed to a new national number, 10 10 15 8000. No way am I going to call a number like that. Google it and you'll see it's a scam.

• Li
      24th of Sep, 2009

I went on-line and found the link between the 1800-399-3108 and the 10-15-15-8000
    it is linked to www.ngcreg.com and then this appears to attend a free conference for a $1Trillion dollar bailout it is a scam: (unfortunately for me I attended once before one of their meetings that looked legitimate and they try to pressure sell to you and try and make you feel and look bad in front of all the other people in the audience). Several people got up and walked out that evening. May be the Government can catch these guys here is the location where they will appear next on October 3, 2009 at 9:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the McAllen Convention Center in McAllen, Texas. I called chamber of commerce 1-956-682-2871 and they don't know anything. I called the McAllen Convention center 1-956-681-3800 and they don't know anything either except for the Palm presentation and the body building presentation on October 3, 2009. So know one knows anything the ad appeared on the television and my dad wrote it down and called the 1-800-399-3108 and he said for me to call the 10-15-15-8000 and I said No! let me google it for you and this is what i found.

Attend a Free Introductory Conference

Attend a Conference coming to your area, (seating is limited) and listen how you can qualify to receive government money. Hear the latest up-to-date information about what city, state and Federal grants, loans and subsidies are available in your community right now.

There are 3 easy steps to complete your reservation:

Step 1: Enter your zip code.

Step 2: Select an Introductory Conference that best fits your schedule.

Step 3: Fill out the Reservation form for you and a guest.

Step 1- Please enter your zip code to find nearest Introductory Conference in your area:

CONTACT US | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS OF SERVICE | FAQ's
    Copyright © 2004 Proven Methods Seminars L.L.C.

These seminar people are crocks and need to be stopped; immediately if no sooner. Don't attend call the police instead and have them arrested for scamming old people!!!