1 Stop Camera / Bad service

1 Stop Camera
It was my first time ordering from FotoConnections.com. Their prices looked very attractive, and I placed 2 orders for Hitachi projectors. In fact, the "in stock" information indicated on a web site doesn't mean that it's really available. This company does not have their own stock and has vewry little knowledge and control over the actul quantities and availability of the product that they list. Prepare yourself to, at least, 10 min. waiting on hold for the rep. to start talking to you. If you want to verify your order, be ready for the sales pressure for up-selling stuff that you don't really need. I had to cancel one order in 3 days after I figured that it's not available for 4 weeks. The second order was shipped only in 17 days after my 4 irritated phone calls. I was fed during all this time by all sorts of stories and lies, that my projector is going out tomorrow, or it is already in transit, but nobody can find a tracking number. So, I was so irritated that I refused to receive this order, which comes damn, too late. Bottom line: if you value your time, if you consider purchasing anything for your business or project - stay away from this company. However, if time isn't an issue and your nervs are made of still, FotoConnection and all other sites of this company, will probably deliver some day.