1 Reality Enterprises / Abuse

1 Reality Enterprises
Yonge Street
This company is part of CYDCOR. You do outside, B2B sales on commission only. You do not get a salary, benefits, travel expenses - nothing! I'm angry because the owner Mr. Aearon Reichert is extremely misleading, vague and misinformative. I wasted a lot of time, money and energy in this company because he failed to tell me what the job was really about. After a couple of weeks, I finally realized what was going on and quit. It's too bad that he couldn't have been honest with me from the beginning. Very shady. Check out the website - it's like 500 years old. All the people listed as "managers" don't even exist! And the phone number and address listed aren't even correct! What a complete joke! Don't be suckered into these fraudulent companies. If you interview with 1 Reality - ask him all the questions.

A  11th of Sep, 2009 by
I agree!! I'm very familiar with this company as well as another Toronto Cydcor office run by Michell Smith. Her office is I.C.E. Inc or Infinite Cynergy Enterprises, Inc. She's extremely shady - switches her office location every year, doesn't answer your questions directly but skims around them. I think its time for Cydcor to be shut down. There are too many complaints against them - too many people have been screwed over and taken advantage of. Cydcor lies and is very deceitful. Im still shocked that they are working with Rogers and Moneris Solutions - WHAT THE HELL guys??? Cancel your contract - your reputation is being ruined by this fraudulant and scummy organization.
D  1st of Oct, 2010 by
Of course you slam businesses you don't understand. Were not part of Cydcor. Honestly, read other reports. Were now a standalone company with multiple offices.

I took an interview with them and they told me EVERYTHING. From the commission-based-only, to the walking door to door, no salary, no travel expenses IN my interview.

It's not a sham and it's not a joke. Though I agree with Cydcor needing to be terminated, things have changed.

I've now been with the company closing on 2 years. I'm not the richest person here and I didn't generate as much sales as others or what I wanted, but that's my fault not the company's.

I've remained as a leader because of my lack of work ethic. I took my team home with me to eat lunch, I took them to the beach, we'd take long lunches and even longer cigarette breaks. I brought personal biz into the office and lost my attitude a lot. Even got sent home a few times for being a mouthy b****.

What I'm trying to say, is be accountable for your actions. I lost my ENTIRE team. A lot of people. I had to make changes, and I did.

Things are looking up and I will NEVER be satisfied in any other job.

One other thing. "Mr. Aaron Reichert", is nothing short of a savior. I was going down a bad path and he helped me out of it. I'm not his only testimonial either. There are THOUSANDS of people that he's helped, tried to help, currently helping, and to everyone that really knows him, he's made a positive impact on they're life.

An [censor] that stayed for 2 or 3 weeks, before he was too weak and gave up, wouldn't really know what he was talking about and should probably stop analyzing other people and they're companies.

P.S.: We don't use THAT website anymore.
N  9th of Nov, 2010 by
I worked at Aearon Reichert (and you spelled his name wrong...interesting that you would spell your "saviors" name wrong) for 1 year and a couple of months. I stuck for as long as I did because I was fed "the dream" [censor] - you know - the whole you can own your own company and make millions bull***. The reality of it, is that it is MLM - its long hours, commission only, build a team, etc etc and one day you can own your own office. I got close to it - and umm. decided I dont want an office. No thank you. Aearon was okay to work with, he had his moments. He's definitely dedicated to the business I'll give him that. On occassion, he got a bit inappropriate - he would swear at his managers. For ex. he has an assistant manager named Zarina and he would scream at her like there's no tomorrow using some very choice words...very unprofessional. He was a fan of embarassing his leaders in public if they ever (heaven forbid) said a "negative" about working in the field. All of it was just too much. I'm not going to be harsh - I worked there for a long time. Did I get anything out of it? Nope, not really. Would I have invested nearly 2 yrs of my life working there had I know what it would be like? Not in a million years. But whatever, to each their own. Good luck guys - and remember, despite what they tell you - you will NOT make 10K a week - if you believe that then you're a fool and deserve to be screwed over by them. Peace.
D  11th of Jan, 2011 by
Though I respect your opinion, I still disagree with it. I watched two people with brass balls get to Management, I watched a third get to Ownership and become incorporated and two more open their own office.

There's no scam. Those who have the balls for it DO consider it "living the dream".

Yes. I know it's spelt Aearon considering how long I worked there. HE always preferred it spelt Aaron. It was easier for customers. If you were as buddy-buddy as we were, you'd have known that that's the way he spells it. A-E-A-R-O-N is an alternate spelling.

The "æ" spelling is from the Medieval Times. Its "Old English" and called a diphthong - or - gliding vowel. They split the vowels entering the 17th century. People still use it, there's no question about that. But the Canadian spelling and the way he spells it himself; is Aaron and since we're in Canada and its now 2011, I don't think you warrant the grounds for commenting about the spelling. Especially considering your only here to slam him, ruin his image and destroy his company's name.

Aaron (or Aearon) had his moments if we said negative comments, but he never made a skeptical out of anyone; he always just pulled them away at the end of a workshop or separately for a word. It was never rude, he NEVER cussed me out for all my negative comments in public or private and he NEVER EVER belittled me in front of anyone. If he DID do that to Zarina there must have been a pretty damn good reason.
If anything I just grew accustomed to "the look" which he made sure only I saw, lol.

I don't work for him anymore, and haven't even really had a chance lately to talk to him (I moved away for a very unfortunate personal reason) but no matter what you have to say, I will always stand behind Aearon and 1 Reality Enterprises - his company - for everything he has done for me and numerous others. I will never stop defending what I believe to be honest and good.
D  19th of Jun, 2011 by
I'm not gonna lie, I came on here to look at complaints on the company I work with now. I stumbled onto this feed however and thought I'd drop a reply. I used to work for 1Reality and Aearon was my leader. In my opinion, you guys are full of ###. I was told in the interview it was B2B/Door 2 Door, commission only etc. I'm very thorough though and prefer to know what I'm getting into. Maybe you should have asked? Hell ya its commission based only. Are you stupid? If it were a salary + commission, the reps would sit on their ### all day and do nothing, not generate sales and end up loosing the client that they're working for. Like 'How_Do_You_Do'. No offense, I'd have kicked your ### out of the company if I ever caught word of you pulling that ###. I think your even more of a complete idiot for bringing your reps into it. If you were alone on the field thats still stupid of you, but your straight-up ignorant and selfish to involve your team and bring them down with you. You jeopardized their sales because you were a ### leader. Thats not fair to your team. Your lucky Aearon is an awesome guy. I also gotta give you props though for your honesty and as you put it, 'accountability'.
But for the others on here actually blaming Aearon and the company, shame on you. I loathe and can't stand people; that arent worth the ### on the bottom of your shoe; try and slam companies that do nothing but assist in the development of others. I know Aearon quite well also, and I know that he had (again in my opinion) too big a heart. He actually cared about the future of his reps, not for his sake, but their's. The ones that put the effort in. He even went as far as helping other Leaders teams when it wasn't even his responsibility. Your obviously not worth Management if your not willing to do what it takes to get there. Thats why people like Aearon, Phil (who got to ownership and now has his own company) and 3 others that I know, but prefer not to be named; have succeeded. I still have contact with quite a few of the Managers, Owners and even reps I trained from years ago and they would say the same thing. Aearon and his company have existed for 12 years. Something's working ... perhaps its the fact that there aren't reps like you and only people interested in developing a future for themselves. People that Aearon will continue supporting just like we support him.