1-NikkoRadioRemoteControlVehicles.com / Piece of junk!

I ordered a 3-channel RC helicopter in mid-November from # 1 Nikko Radio Remote Control Vehicles aka Diverse Internet Solutions LLC.

I watched for tracking information on the web site as the email receipt directed and it never appeared, though my credit card was billed.

There was only a meaningless auto-response to e-mail inquiry and no response to phone voice-mail inquiries including attempts to cancel the order. 1 1/2 months later, I received the wrong helicopter (clunky looking 2-channel RC) without any explanation. Though disappointed, I decided to try it out rather than try to deal further with this company. However, it was a piece of junk - it flew uncontrollably backwards and broke up within a few attempted flights. Subsequent email also received no response. Not a good experience.

Va

Comments

• Un
      3rd of Aug, 2007

I ordered a remote sailboat from #1 Nikko RC Vehicles. I was billed before it was shipped. I got my VISA company involved. The billing was to a personal name not the company that I was told would show up on the bill. When the boat finally reached me it was shipped via a separate company and was not the one I ordered. I have emailed and phoned numerous times and have not been contacted back. No customer service at all. I have now contacted the other company and their phone line is not accepting calls because of 'high volume' so I have emailed them. I am happy with my VISA company and I have all documentation and currently have not paid for the wrong item they sent me. I would warn others from going through this company. Not worth it.

• Ho
      21st of Feb, 2009

This Company is a Scam. I ordered a truck for 128.34 on 1/12/09 and never received product.

• Da
      13th of Mar, 2009

I was also cheated by this company. I ordered through Yahoo, got billed $91.00 and never received anything. The Order History Link that I received from Yahoo indicates that "Store Cancelled". Nikko is a scam for sure.