1-hour-cash.net / Rip off

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I got scammed by this company big time! It's all okay though, because I turned them into the Better Business Bureau in their state(Nevada). Tell everyone you know not to trust these fools. A few minutes ago, I received a call from YourBalanceCheck, while I was researching that company, I ran across this site. Good Work guys!

Comments

• Ri
      7th of Aug, 2008

I HAVE A PERSONAL LOAN THROUGH THEM ALSO.IT WAS ORIGINALLY FOR 200.00 .NOW EVERY PAYDAY THEY CHARGE ME 74.00 AND HAVE DONE SO FOR SEVERAL MONTHS.I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM OTHER THEN E-MAIL AND I NEVER GET A ANSWER.I KEEP ASKING TO PAY OFF LOAN AND EXACTLY HOW MUCH THAT WOULD BE.I NEVER GET A RESPONSE BUT THEY SURE AS HECK KEEP DEBITING MY ACCOUNT.I JUST WANT IT TO STOP.

• Ki
      13th of Sep, 2008

I WISH THAT I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS EARLIER. YES, I HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY THESE FOOLS. I HAVE ALREADY NOTICED THAT THEY HAVE MADE DEBITS ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT THREE TIMES FOR THE SUM OF $74.98. NO NUMBER TO CALL AND TALK TO A REAL PERSON JUST EMAIL. I HOPE THAT MY BANK WILL NOT LET ANYMORE CHARGES GO THROUGH.

• Gl
      17th of Nov, 2010

Glad I saw these complaints. I was considering this but now i will look for another source for the cash i need.