1-Gb / NuShop Solutions mischarged me doesn't fix it then charges my credit card $84 because they feel like it.

154 west crestWest Covina, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 606-354-3373

Back in July I ordered 1 GB of ram from nushopsolutions. The total was $12.60 including shipping. I received the product in a timely manner and the packing slip also indicated a total cost of $12.60, however my credit card was billed $15.00. I emailed nushopsolutions informing them of the problem, and received a quick reply apologizing and stating that the problem would be fixed. It was not fixed and two email over the next couple weeks went unanswered. Their website doesn't have a phone number to call or a fax number, and I was pretty pissed off at this point so I called my credit card company and initiated a chargeback.

After I initiated the chargeback and before I got a response from my credit card issuer, nushopsolutions charged my credit card an additional $84.00 for no apparant reason. I immediately called my credit card company to file another dispute. So far I have been credited all $99 nushopsolutions has taken. The phone number I listed is from my credit card statement. I haven't tried it though.
To

Comments

Ne
  14th of Oct, 2008
These people are crooks. I have had the same problems outlined here - they charged me $80 and $184 for no reason. Their fax number is (626) 454-1605 if it makes any difference.