1-888-Orchids.com / Bad service

This company promised 2-day delivery but delivered after 5 days and left expensive flowers without a signature.

They do not return my calls.

Ga

Comments

14th of Apr, 2009

I ordered my flowers on April 13th and paid for next day delivery. Since I ordered on a friday and wanted delivered on Monday I had to pay the additional next day service fee but it is now the 14th and still no sign of the flowers and they are noit answering the phone...nor did I receive a call informing me of what is going on-extremely poor customer service

19th of May, 2009

same problem as above... but my flowers were never delivered and I have been promised my money back now 5 times. still nothing. horrible people to deal with. individual named "steve" is the only employee as far as i can tell and he is just short of completely incompetent.

• Se
      27th of May, 2009

Horrible Company this is a one person home business, DO NOT order flowers here if you want them on time. I ordered flowers from here forever, they messed up the delivery once delivering them 3 days sooner then the request date, I let that one slide but for mother's day I ordered flowers for next day delivery got the confirmation they would ship next day and arrive on Friday. They did not arrive on Friday but Saturday and then they had the nerve to charge me 19.95 for next day delivery and try to sneak in a 12.95 charge as well for Saturday delivery. Don't bother trying to call them because it is just a voice mail you will get and when you go thru their website for a complaint don't ever expect a call back. Luckily for me my credit card company was able to refund all the shipping charges but of course they did not dispute any of my credit card companies claims because even they couldn't get a hold of them. It is sad that they take no pride in customer service because they have lost me as a customer and I would hope by reading this you would find a different company to buy flowers from, they shouldn't be in business if this is how they are going to run it especially with so many flower alternatives in the market place. They don't care if they don't do what they promise they just hope they keep getting customers who have never used them before so they have no idea what a nightmare doing business with someone that will not communicate can be. Also they sent the wrong color flowers then they promised but once again you will not be able to get a hold of anyone so what can you do about it! STAY AWAY and I really did use to like and use this company.

• Mr
      2nd of Aug, 2010

I have never posted anything before but the customer service was so bad that I had to. I must have made a mistake reading the shipping rules and when I called to complain the guy started yelling at me. I expected 2 day air and when it did not come I was going to ask for regular shipping price. He starts screaminh about how I am never going to get free shipping and then he hangs up on me. I aksed to speak to someone else who was calm and he screamed at me again. He also just cancelled my order even thoug it was a present.

orchids.com - YOU SUCK!!! customer service is the lifeblood of a successful company - BEWARE!!!

6th of Jun, 2013

I made a purchase on the 30th of May overnight shipping for the 31st. $127.80 included shipping, a box of chocolates, butterfly and 2 orchids in a basket. I received an email from USPS stating that the order will be GUARENTEED by June 1st. JUNE FIRST? The purchase was paid for overnight. I emailed 1888orchids promptly concerning this issue. I recieved email from AIDA Pastrana at 1888orchids saying "I see the tracking on this order shows and your order requested delivery 5/31.. I will continue to track this order to make sure it is delivered .." After that email from ADIA, I emailed 3 more times with no response. So i called and talked to Steve personally. This was on the 31st of May approx 5pm central time. Steve said hes was sorry and he would need my order number and need to be in front of a computer to check and said HE WILL CALL ME RIGHT BACK. 24hrs later NO call. I called back that morning talking to Steve. I told him that i was upset that my emails and phone calls were not answered. He stated with attitude that EVERY EMAIL was responded to and I replied REALLY? I can send you a screenshot or forward ALL EMAILS about my order. Steve stated NO he wants to make this right. He wanted to resend the WHOLE ORDER over free of charge for June 3rd. I said that makes NO SENSE. My wives birthday is passed due and the surprise is no longer there. After many more emails and phone calls between AIDA, STEVE and myself. I had them send a new order for June 15th. I then get a text from my bank saying i was charged 87.90 for more flowers. I called Steve, he said he thought the reorder would be for flowers and that shipping and chocolates would be waived. I ASKED what about the REPLACEMENT order FREE of charge? Steve said no it was just for shipping and chocolates. I guess the statement Steve made about the WHOLE ORDER being sent for June 3rd free of charge was a farce. BASICALLY I was charged for 2 orders of flowers. The original was broken and late. Also the replacement flower was at my expense. I have yet to receive my refund. ALL PHONE records and emails are documented time stamped.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. They are not customer advocates.Please provide as much information as possible...

• El
      23rd of Sep, 2013

disputing my charges as we speak! Lets yelp these fools!