1-866-451-0803 / Leave calls on answering machine

Evey day when I get home from work in the early afternoon there are two calls on my answering machine. One which says select 2 now and another leaving only a reference to please call [protected].

A  19th of Nov, 2007 by
I am getting these same annoying messages on my answering machine to call 1-866-451-0803.

Isn't there some way to find out who has the number and file a formal complaint?

I'm afraid if I do call the number, then they will legally be able to make sales calls here, since I will have called them...
N  19th of Nov, 2007 by
Maybe I should use that phone number to enter contests and register for giveaways.
A  18th of Aug, 2008 by
It is Discover. Apparently they are trying to collect payment. Just thought I would let you know. I too agree it is annoying and if they want a response, they'd better leave a better message. I don't just call random numbers back and really won't call now cause I know it is them being idiots. This is no way to collect any payment. Hell...it was only $28 I owed and I misplaced the bill and forgot. The freakin' account is even closed. Get over it.