1-800-Orchids.com / Never received my order!

Orchids by mail from California. I would like to make the following statement so that people of good faith will not be fooled by this company. They advertise lovely flowers--once you fill the order YOU CANNOT CHECK IT to see if what you order is correct. You set a delivery date, they IGNORE IT, and to their advantage place it as "Overnight express"--my personal case I placed the order last week, and they charged me for overnight. )as of today it has not been delivered!!). When I tried to reach them over the internet "sorry that service is out of order--sorry for the inconvenience". I called, they were to take care immediately. We had agreed that it was to be delivered on the 10th of May (was picked up by Fed Ex, today). When I called again and asked for the manager the person who took care of my call was rather nasty, when told I would report it with you she replied I send you the confirmation of the reimbursement to your e mail. Mind you I HAVE NOT RECEIVED any confirmation whatsoever.

Maybe you can help people like me who were fooled by this kind of business.

Please reply to my e mail.