1-800-Flowers / no flowers - horrid customer service!
I ordered flowers for my girlfriend in Upstate NY for the Friday prior to Valentine's Day. The flowers didn't show up. I sent 1-800-Flowers a message via their website to complain. They encouraged me to call them to seek resolution. I did this, even though I am based outside the US and could therefore not take advantage of their free 1-800 number. The first time, the operator cut me off after about 15 minutes. Her key aim seemed to be to get money out of me, and I didn't think this reasonable under the circumstances.. so I guess she decided to hang up on me! The second time a new operator claimed her computer had frozen. The third operator transfered me to another department and I was then kept on hold for ten minutes. At which point I gave up. Awful experience. I emailed again to point out that I had no success with calling their customer service: no response so far received. No flowers. Nothing. Shocking.
More 1-800-Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day