1 800 Flowers / Failure to deliver
Pop ups all over the place on line for Valentine's day delivery of flowers.
Ordered approx. $70 worth flowers and candy to be delivered Valentines day to my mother in law from her husband.
Flowers never showed up.
Spoke to "Call Center" employee- with the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee posted all over- the only thing they would do is deliver by Tuesday and give 50% refund or cancel order all together.
This is not 100% satisfaction for me. Would not allow me to talk to supervisor and have yet to hear back from them!
More 1 800 Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers for mothers day