1-519-346-2518 / Daily unsolicited phone calls!

1 Canada Review updated:

Every single day at least 3 times a day I get calls from [protected] and have never been told what company this is, you can also look this number up in the online business directory and it cannot be found. I have tried calling a number they give you to take your name off their calling list which is [protected] and they still persist on calling daily.

This is very annoying to people that work "all" night long and there should be something done about these caller's. Also there should be a "Law" that they have to divulge whom they work for and when requested, you should automatically be taken off this list... Without having to call any other number.

We are in the day of the computer for heaven's sake, they seem to have the numbers at their finger tips... "GET MY NAME OFF THEIR LIST" do some actual work for a change instead of hassling people all day at home... My thought's on these people... "GET A "REAL" JOB".

Comments

• De
      28th of May, 2007

I agree! I also have tried calling their 1-866-449-4430 number to have my name removed from their calling list. It made no difference at all. I still get 2 or 3 calls a day.

I am now ready to answer the next time they call to give them a few choice words.

• Sh
      5th of Jun, 2007

When I answer, the caller hangs up. Sometimes its been at 10 am Saturday morning and other times during week days. I never talk to a person and I'd like to get rest as I am recovering from a motor vehicle accident and would like to get some sleep. These calls are basically harassing me. I am hesitant to enter my phone number for removal as I am not sure it will do anything to stop all these calls!

• La
      20th of Jun, 2007

I agree too, I just got a new phone number and they keep calling me five times a day! That is harassment as far as I am concerned as they don't take you off their phone list after you've told them to through the 1-800 number. This needs to stop.

• Dr
      20th of Jun, 2007

I have also have been getting multiple calls daily from this # and 2 other #'s that give the same 1-800 to call to get your name off the list... doesn't work I have called the 1-800 on 3 separate occasions. The last time I called 10 times in a row and entered my # 10 times... still they call. There must be a way to report this?

• Ca
      7th of Sep, 2007

I keep getting these too. Finally had an actual person speak on the other line, they are calling from HBC, offering life insurance. Reception was really bad though, so I had no chance to tell him to stop calling before the call dropped. Tried calling the 1-800, but did not want to deal with their automated system (and according to you guys, it doesn't work anyway!)

Here's what I did: call 905-479-3122. This number is for Canada Premier Life Insurance, which underwrites the HBC group's insurance. Dial 4 for Customer Service, and then just wait -- don't enter in any thing. Eventually the system will bring you to an actual person, and you can ask him/her to take you off their solicitation list.

PLEASE!! Be nice to the person at Canada Premier. They are NOT the ones calling you, but since they underwrite HBC, they might be able to take you off the solicitation list. Be sure to tell them it's HBC soliciting you, as they underwrite many different groups.

I got this information from another internet forum:

HBC credit card services offers insurance which are underwritten by Canadian Premier Life Insurance, who keep calling me.

Called 905-479 3122 to request delisting of my phone number. Request customer service and you don't need to type in phone number or DOB, just stay on phone line and a customer rep will speak to you. Provide them with your phone number and full name to take you off their calling list.

I found out the number from this posting:

-----------------------------------------
    G Hiring - 28 May 2007 8:38 PM
    Called my home phone numbers 3 times a day. The annoying part is that no one talks when I pick up the phone.

I did a bit research and found out:
    1 866 449 4430
    1 514 315 5006
    1-519-346-2518
    1-800-598-6918

All those phone numbers belong to Canadian Premier Life Insurance located at 80 Tiverton Court, Markham, ON L3R 0G4 (905-479 3122 and 905-479-7500). It is a member of the AEGON direct marketing service Inc. at Duncanville, TX 75116 (www.aegondms.com 972-422-3265). You can try your luck with AEGON telemarketer if you don't mind making long distance call.

Caller ID: 514 315 5006
    Caller: Canadian Premier Life Insu/AEGON market
    Caller Type: Telemarketer

-----------------------------------------

If you wish to read the thread, it is here:

• Ju
      12th of Sep, 2007

I noticed that 519-346-2518 called me on my cellphone two times in one day with no messages from them on my voicemail, and I find that really irritating so I googled that number and found this site. Thanks for sharing; good to see that I'm not the only one who gets those calls.

• Al

.. complain to the telephone company of the caller (it is not Bell) :
    Rogers RCI CallNet
    333 East Bloor St., 10th floor
    Toronto M4W 1G9

.. complain to the caller :
    CMG Centennial Marketing
    1111 St. Urbain
    Montreal H2Z 1Y6
    TEL: (514) 847-9009
    EMAIL: info@centennialmarketing.com

19th of Oct, 2007

514-315-5004 514-315-5006 514-315-0513 514-315-3788 866-449-4430

All these numbers belong to a Montreal agency called "centennial marketing cmg", www. centennialmarketing.com

They do telemarketing calls on behalf of companies who want to keep their hands clean.

• Cr
      24th of Oct, 2007

The 905 479-3122 # to call the premier insurance company doesn't get you anywhere... I followed the advise posted here, and it's just dead air once you press 4 for customer service. Very irritating!

• St
      20th of Dec, 2007

You guys have the wrong company listed!

The company that owns that 519 number is called NCO, they are a huge telemarketing firm with office in Canada and the U.S.

• Lo
      30th of Jan, 2008

This number calls me 3-4 times a day on my cell phone. They have also called after 9:00 PM PT a few times, waking me up. I'm incredibly sick of it.

• Ti
      26th of Feb, 2008

Used to get called 3 times a day everyday for a solid month. Got it to stop for about a week, they have resumed but call under various US area codes. It's similar to using a long distance calling card where the caller is routed through a relay number. It appears they passed my info on to an over seas telemarketer. This goes around the Do Not Call List and is difficult to block. Essentially this is telephone spam out of control and personal. The CRTC should DO SOMETHING!