04/01/08 IDPROCS.com 8668861277 9755190 robert nelson $31.98 / Unauthorized charges

1 4317 roseview rd.apt.103Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 260-452-4760

you all have taken out money from my bank and i do not know anything about this and i want my money back in my bank please

Comments

Ca
  11th of Apr, 2008

i did not sign up for anything. but my account was charged! i would like a refund.

Ma
  18th of Apr, 2008

I was a victim of the the same website and had $31.98 deducted from my account without my authorization. This is a fraudulent business and needs to be put out of business

La
  25th of Apr, 2008

I strongly agree with this complaints being made. I myself have had money taken from my account by these people without giving them any authorization. I had never even been to this website before or even heard of them. I believe this people are just phishing through people PC's to see who they can scam and make money off of. I would greatly appreciated if you could refund the money back into my account.

Me
  25th of Apr, 2008

I WAS DOING A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR A LOAN AND THIS POPPED UP AT THE END OF IT AND I OPTED OUT, BUT IT STILL CHARGED ME 36.20 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT I AGREED TO PAY THIS EVERY MONTH OR WHATEVER AND NOW THEY WON'T REFUND THE MONEY BACK AND I'M GOING THROUGH MY LAWYER AS WELL AS THE BANK LAWYER TO GET MY MONEY BACK...

Ve
  28th of Apr, 2008

This same situation happened to me. I cannot believe what these people are doing. I went on my online bank account and there it was the 31.89 out of my account and another for 44.95 I dont know what to do. If some of you already solved this issue, please e-mail me with what I am supposed to do. I cannot afford to be loosing money like this. I just want my money back in my account. Thank you

Ch
  5th of Jun, 2008

this company charged my bank account 31.98 and made it over drawn. I d like to see them take care of fees and refund the charge. I dont even know how they got this account number .