007toner.com / High yield toner cartridge went bad after 2 weeks

United States, California, Los Angeles Review updated:
4260 Via Abolada, Suite 123
Los Angeles
Phone: 323-318-2277
Ii March-09, the company I work for, at my request, purchased a generic toner cartridge for a brand new HP laser printer to have available after the starter cartridge was used-up.

I placed the new cartridge in service in July-09, and after about 2 weeks, the cartridge started malfunctioning; the drum became coated with toner and pages printed black over most of the page.

I wrote 2 emails requesting return either for credit or refund; no response (even though site says they respond in several hours).
Finally I called. The person said refund policy was 30 days & refused to even consider taking it back & determining if my claim was truthful.

N  8th of Aug, 2012 by

007toner.com - Shipped me a defective merchandise

007 toner.com sells reconditioned toner and ink cartridges for all types of printers. The printer I own holds a cartridge that is very expensive to replace with the manufacturer's brand. I am unemployed so I thought I would save a little by purchasing the reconditioned cartridge from this company. They were quick to take my money and quick to ship, but that was the end of good service. When I opened the box containing the cartridge, toner spilled out all over the floor. When I finally got it loaded into my printer, the copies all had dark streaks along the sides. I attempted to clean every roller on the cartridge and the printer, but still had the problem. I contacted the company both by phone and email, but the only response I received was one to clean the rollers, which I had already done. I tried phoning and emailing several other times. On more than one occasion when I phoned, I reached a recording saying the number had been disconnected. None of my other phone messages were ever returned. Numerous email requests for a return authorization number (which is required for a refund) were ever answered. As of now, I am out $40 plus and still using the cartridge but with the same streaking problem; not good for resumes. While the company guarantees their products on their website, actually getting them to live up to their guarantee is another matter. I think I would have been better off dealing with a local storefront reconditioned cartridge dealer than this internet ripoff. Buyer beware.