007Toner / Bad product quality

1 US Review updated:

We have had nothing but appalling service from this business. We bought several toner cartridges from them for an HP 4650 LaserJet, and every single cartridge has been defective. The toner leaks and cause streaking on the majority of our printouts. The toner leaks so badly it has gotten into the printer itself, making toner show up everywhere - even in our paper tray. When we called for service or assistance, no one was able to help us. We left multiple messages (which were never returned), emailed and were unanswered, and were repeatedly hung up on by the staff. We were promised replacement cartridges for the defective black and magenta toners and never received anything. DO NOT BUY FROM 007Toner!!

Al

Comments

• Ke
      Oct 29, 2009
    007Toner - Bad business practices
    007Toner

This business is crap. The people are non-responsive. They do not answer email or return phone messages. I phoned for a return authorization at 30 days, was given one and I returned the remaining cartridges per their instructions. It is now over 1 year and I am still waiting for my refund. My advise - stay away! They will lie and take your money - period.

• Ar
      Mar 12, 2010

Same thing happened to me! Been trying to reach them prior to end of their 30 day guaranty by the form on their site and phone messages. After finally getting a person, i was told they would take them back but I had to pay for the shipping. It sound like they wait until after the 30 days to handle defects. Terrible service and I too was hung up on.

• Av
      Apr 13, 2010
    007Toner - Don't buy from 007Toner
    007toner.com

The cartridges arrived promptly in early March and well-packed. They worked well for a couple of months. I started to see blue mottling whenever I printed on cardstock, but thought that it was a problem with the paper. By July I realized that the cyan had a leak, but thought that it was just temporary. I cleaned out the inside of the printer and didn't print again until late August. That's when the blue streaking covered almost half paper. I checked the supply levels to see how much had leaked compared to the other colors. That's when I saw that the black was down to 9%. Since the original HP "partial" cartridges that came with the printer lasted one and a half years, the only reason that the black would be down so much is that it is also leaking (at the side where it doesn't streak paper) but it was probably not full to start with. I never thought to check the level when I first installed them. Don't buy from 007Toner .

• Mr
      Apr 13, 2010

Stay away from these fly by night crooks. Google your toner model number and then google the companies you want to buy from so that way you will avoid this again. Databazaar.com is a real good one!

• Ba
      Sep 01, 2011
    007Toner - Horrible customer service
    007Toner

I have never been more disgusted by an online shopping experience! The toner leaked in my printer when I called to request a replacement the "customer service" hung up on me. I simply wanted them to pay for return shipping on their defective product!

Hoping my printer is not ruined!

I highly reccomend NOT using 007Toner .com