Compassion Care/falsifing reason for release

Dear Sir or Madame,
I have gone back to the Compassion Care Shelter that opened brand new the end of February 2012 and found myself rudely told that, afterall, you told to leave. When you threaten someone we cannot allow you to remain, or words to that affect by the "director"
a young woman with long curly brown hair, about 5'5" and somewhat attractive in kind. The woman that to told me "someone wants me to collect my things and leave based on this assumed threat I made wore a uniform of whtie with black tabs, black skirt and sometimes pants. Her hair was blonde and smoothe and curved to the chin. The man in the office was very tall, heavy arond the middle and wore his hair cut very short, of light brown.
The incident was about my talking about the language on the television and the people that threatened a woman if she sued them. It pertained to a company she had worked for and learned by one of the general managers that they had extorted a very large sum of money from her, an amount awarded as an out of court settlement they chose not to give. These people spoke of killing her and demanding a 'promise not to sue or this one man, a Joe or Joseph Gwodz would rape her. There was talk of raping her grandchildren and killling them one by one. As I explained what I had heard very clearly on televilsion, two woman sitting in the kitchen where I spoke, listened. One was a young black girl by the name of Gabrielle and a Diane Pepper. These two shared a room with me until one day they had moved from room 8 to room 1. When they left, I was thinking about what was said on tv, rather disgusted with the content and remembered something. I spoke aloud in reference, alone in the kilchen "I"ll kill you Gwodz." and left it at that. The next day I left to attend to personal business and when I returned I was met my Mahogany and the woman with the blonde hair in uniform. They brought up the statement I made and said I threatened someone and wanted me to leave. She said they do not tolerate threats. I told her Ididn't threaten them. I was totally appauled that they would take a comment said in private or assumed in private and with no one in the kitchen and blatantly exaggerate it and take it as a threat to them. I threatened no one in that place. I didn't do much socializing with them either. Gabrielle had a habit of refolding her clothing in a roll shape and putting them in the bag they were kept in. She talked aloud about how her mother wouldn't tolerate slovenliness or messy kept clothing. . It was a habit repeated every day. I blew it off. It could have been misconstrued.

I didn't like the inuendoes made by gesture of a sexual nature by a young black girl named Emerald. To what purpose would she have by laying her tongue over the rim of glass on the inside and wiggling it as she looked at me from inside the office area? What in all of God's creation did she intend? It wasn't an accident. The security tape will show that. Also another black girl by the name mof Mahogony. She sat at the computer facing the day room with her mouth occupied by her tongue as she looked over the rim of the computer at me as though concentrating on a feat. Her hand placed in front and closed. Comments were made under breath of their doings on young people related to that former tenant, she can't lprove it, I'll eat her granddaughter out if she thinks she can cost me my job, retraction of statements and accusations, she doesn't know where we go to eat her out or how much we get paid or what we do to her kids.

Take care of it. I'll wait to see what your resolve is before I speak to an attorney. I do know who the Gwodz's are, and those mentioned as persons within PIma Ace Hardware and so do they.

Thank you, .