Columbus CleanersRuined Clothing

I

Two brand new sweaters came back with black stains. Owner was completely ornery when approached with complaint. I was told "I don't know what to tell you, throw them in the trash, "why should I worry about sweaters when there are people dying". I mentioned "praying that the stains would come out" I was accosted with "I DONT PRAY TO GOD". How does dry cleaning become an argument in religion? All I wanted was for my clothes to be cleaned, like I paid for. Not to get back two unwearable sweaters and a guilt trip for praying and being concerned about my items.