Colston ConceptsUnethical Management

Misleading Ads & Unethical Management at Colston Concepts

I have suffered at the hands of Colston Concepts after purchasing over 20 Shower Panels and Bath Fittings from them 3 years back.The products are pathetic, but worst is the service and behaviour.

I kept calling the Customer Care for 8 days - where Harjit, Madhuri, smara & Kamal continue to delay me saying "Kal Ho Jaayega" for more than a week. And when you call them, the language and dirty jokes these guys share while you on hold are unbelievable "Just Unbelievable"

Totally helpless, I searched the number of their MD Babita, and informed her of the non-committal behaviour and dirty jokes and name-calling which their Helpline guys do with customer on hold. She said she will reply in a day.

Colston Concepts - Babita: [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in I www.rasilaoverseas.com

Utter Surprise, she never called up. after 3 days, I called her to enquire action against the erring CC People, to which she said, "I don't know, Your work is Done so leave it, I will Call later, Disconnect"

Is this an MD??? If MD is like this, god save the company and customers. I am sure its a Lala Company who are misleading customers with full page ads. Beware.

Prateek Agarwal