ColonMateTerrible experience!

D

Colonmate (aka: Colonex & Colonix) review: The bottle arrived in a plain yellow envelope. I took the product sample and it gave me serious stomach gas. I emailed (and later cell phoned) Colonmate of Glendale to take the product back as it made me ill. It's been 31 days now and they continue to send "sorry buddy" email back to me. They will not help on this issue. Colonmate proceeded to send another bottle of capsules and charged my bank account another $78.98. I begged them to stop and to take the capsules back. My bank said they can't help me. I also asked Colonmate for a re-crediting of the money they took. They refuse on all accounts. Buyer beware, please save your self stomach gas and grief, avoid Colonmate (aka: Colonex & Colonix). God bless you.

• Ra
    rangi giner Aug 17, 2010

I just requested a low cost of free trial and now my credit card has been charged monthly ever since which was about several months ago. Please credit my credit card. I want all charges back as I never authorized colonmate to do an automatic monthly charge. I agree with the rest of the complainants. The sad part is, their web whicj is www.colonmate.com/cancel and phone number of 1866440.7533 do not exist...

• Mi
    michaela s sheetz Nov 05, 2008

I ALSO ORDERED COLONMATE AND CANCELLED VIA EMAIL AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO REACH THEM BY PHONE. I WAS CHARGED 78 DOLLARS FOR A PRODUCT THAT DID NOT EVEN WORK, FUNNY HOW IT TOOK A COUPLE WEEKS AFTER I CANCELLED THAT I RECIEVED ANOTHER BOTTLE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION> I IMEDIATELY RETURNED THE UNOPENED BOTTLE AND STILL RECIEVED NO REFUND. I ALSO HAD TO CANCEL MY BANKCARD TO PREVENT OTHER CHARGES. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A HALT TO THEIR RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

• Er
    Ernest Sanchez Nov 02, 2008

There is mistake on ordering, so I want to cancel the product. I pressed the wrong button, I was suppose the hit the pass button. Thank You
    ----- Original Message -----

" They ara real thefts

Customer Support Team riginal Message -----
    Subject: Your order confirmation
    Then greentea send me a bill for $88.00 and does not want to give me the refund., i canceled the sane day

corpus christi, TEXAS 78415

Customer Support Team Cancel the product.
    ----- Original Message -----

corpus christi, TEXAS 78415
    lease forward me the email from 6/28.

On 7/21/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
    I canceled on 6/28 and 7/18/08, they told me that they where going to send me instruction on how to send them back, the green tea bottles. I caceled by e-mail, and I also tryed by phone.

Customer Support
    Customer Support Team They send them this e-mail from 6/28/2008 and still did not refund me my refund for $88.95 they billed me. This another answer they gave me Can you please forward me the original email that you sent us with the original time stamp requesting cancellation so that we can resolve this for you?

I also send them this one and got this answer from them Your account has been canceled as of 07/18/2008.
    " Which is a lie it was to be canceled 6/28/2998'"
    On 8/22/08, [email protected] <[email protected]com> wrote:
    > Cancel the product. Here is the copy.
    > ----- Original Message -----
    > From: [email protected]
    > To: [email protected]
    > Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 3:53 PM
    > Subject: Your order confirmation
    > Dear ernest,
    > Thank you for signing up for the free trial offer. We hope you enjoy and benefit from this product and continue to purchase from us in the future. As you know this trial bottle is free of charge and will be shipped to you via USPS from the Iwin Labs headquarters in Southern California. Expect to receive your shipment in the next 3-5 business days. If you have any questions regarding this order please contact our customer support department by replying to this email.
    > Your credit card has been charged $4.99 for shipping for your trial bottle. You purchased insurance for $1.00 for your trial bottle. If you purchased shipping insurance or additional products they will appear together as a separate charge on your credit.
    > You were charged a total of $5.99 for your order.
    > Products will be shipped to:
    > ernest sanchez
    > 4721 kendall dr.
    > corpus christi, TEXAS 78415
    > Customer Support Team

Customer Support

Joe Sep 19, 2008

I tryed the free trial 2 and was charged $80 which i will be refunded. I called customer service and they put me on hold and they never got back to me.

Joan Wilken Aug 21, 2008

I returneded the Items but you sent it 2 times anyways please refund my money to my credit card or I will have to go to the Better buisness bureau

Mary Ann Thiefault Aug 20, 2008

Please cancel the ongoing order, didn't accept this. PLEASE!

Mary Ann Thiefault Aug 20, 2008

I am requesting that Colonmate reverse the $78.98 charge posted to my account. Please do so immediately. I was charged for a product which was not ordered. I ordered only a free trial and now my account has been charged $78.98 for a product I did not ask for on a regular basis.

Mary Ann Thiefault Aug 20, 2008

Unauthorized credit was made at amount $78.98 on 8/18/08.

• Pa
    PAMELA MEYER Aug 20, 2008

I called the company for the trial pack and now have been chagred for 2 monthly amounts of 78.98 each. I have repeatly called the company to cancel and they told me that I would have to cancel the product on line by e-mail and I am unable to do so. Please, and I would like my money back and an address where I can send the merchandice back for I have not opened the last package.

• Gu
    Gus Aug 19, 2008

I never ordered or received product from the company. But over $180.00 has come out of my account. I talked to a customer service rep that canceled my account, however, there is not a live person to talk to about a refund! You have to correspond by e-mail!

So, I will see and let you know what happens with the account.

• Pe
    peggy markley Aug 10, 2008

I've also been scammed by Iwinwhitening, phone number [protected]. I've turned it over to my credit card company as a disputed charge and am letting them handle it.

Christine Domingues Jul 31, 2008

I was also scammed and they will not refund my money either the only problem i have is i did cancel my order and they still charged my card for 78.98 I will be talking to someone regarding this matter my bank knows and they are helping me get through this !!! DONT BUY COLONMATE...41e74

saqibmahmood Jul 29, 2008

the above mentioned company colonemate or winherbal is i total scam to rip off customers. recently i was on line and checking my all accounts but un fortunetly i found out this company charged me $78.98 with out my authorisation above all in past i bought once or twice the product for my nephew but it was not good at all so i had canceled visa card number because i never ordered in the past from that card i use only my chase card which is my master card.
    here i would like to infom you that its just a total rip off of innocent clients. they charged me by using new name " win herbal .com" and previously known as colonemate.com and there number is 1800-440.7533 this number is only to waste our precious time the reason i say that i spent 45 minutes and called them almost 20 times still music was playing .

• Je
    jenny carrion Jul 29, 2008

I'M REQUESTING THAT COLONMATE REVERSE THE 78.98 CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT. I ONLY ORDER THE FREE TRIAL.I CALL TO CANCEL AND WAS STILL CHARGED.

• Do
    Dorothy Lee Jul 28, 2008

I consulted my doctor and was advised not to take this medication. I refused the order you sent, and had already called to cancel any futher orders. I would like to have my money credited to my credit card, you have the merchandise back .

• Li
    Linda S. Rose Jul 24, 2008

stop shipping

• Bo
    bob Jul 23, 2008

unable to get refund

• To
    Tobi Solomon Jul 21, 2008

Dear Colonmate, Please refund my money I never entered into any agreement with you for continuous delivery of your product. I only order for the free trial .Why charging my account $79 for want I did not bargain for .I don't need your so called fake supplement.You are stealing by trick .Please be warn, remember I did not engage in any transaction with you.If you touch my money again...I GO NA PRAY YOU OUT OF BUSINESS, THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR WATERLOO.

• Ig
    igor cheremoshnyuk Jul 13, 2008

I ordered the first bottle and after taken 12 days had allergy.I called immediatly and canceled . After all they charged me $ 78.98 and i even did not reseived nothing. I would be glad to enter into the law suite with you

• Mj
    MJ Waldrop Jul 11, 2008

Same Scam...Different Product
    Extreme Acai Berry.
    Printed the terms and conditions. Cancel before the 14-day period. Tried to call [protected] but of course never got an answer. Adress based out of Davie, FL 33314, but package was mailed from Glendale, CA 91208 with [protected].
    I kept the mailing package and think I'll check with PostMaster ...seems like some very fancy mail fraud.

• Gr
    Gregory Saxon Jul 08, 2008

I am writing you to tell you to discontinue this product to me I no longer am interested in the product no more, i expect this to be taken care of immediately or forwarded to the billing dept asap.

• St
    Steven Compton Jul 07, 2008

As Seen on TV. Free trial. Did not want to order, but this company continues to charge my Visa. Unable to reach by telephone.

• Sh
    sharron jolene mellor Jul 04, 2008

I was offered a free trial and paid 5.95 per visa. On June 28, They Charged my Visa $ 78.98. I did not order it or want it.

• Wi
    William G. Heinen Jul 03, 2008

I am requesting that Colonmate reverse the $78.00 charge posted to my account. Please do so immediately. I was charged for a product which was not ordered. I ordered only a free trial and now my account has been charged $78.00 for a product I did not ask for on a regular basis.

Alvia Jackson Young Jr. Jul 03, 2008

I got the free trial and then they sent more colonmate by an unauthorized charge to my credit card.However they did refund the full amount to my credit card.Thanks for the refund.

• Cl
    Clinton Young Jul 02, 2008

I got taken for $78.00 on my credit card and the product that I got for a free sample didn't do what they said it would. I think that it worked the other way. I gained weight and had to take something else to help me get rid of the waste. I would be glad to enter into the law suite with you.

• Di
    Dixie Anderson Jul 01, 2008

I was charged $78.00 on my credit card without notifying me
    first. I want this credited back or I will be notifying the better
    business bureau. This is a scam and I will make it well known
    if I don't hear from you.
    Dixie Anderson
    [email protected]
    Waiting for response
    Thank you.

• Fr
    fred sexton Jun 30, 2008

My credit card was charged 78.00, when i got my itemized credit card bill, there was no number to contact colonmate on the bill like all other charges on the bill. That was 78.00 i lost. Does anyone know how i can contact them so that i dont get any further charges?

• Le
    leonard derr Jun 30, 2008

I called num on sheet that was sent with order the person said I had to e-mail the co with e-mail given
    the e-mail is not any good.

• Ka
    Kathy Nastally Jun 24, 2008

Sent product, 14 day trial contained 7 days worth of product. When asked about refunding and return, condescending email response. Will not refund product.

• Au
    audelia p parra Jun 21, 2008

i was told to e-mail to colon support to cancel on before 14 days trail and i been trying to cancel but no respond

• Mo
    modesta cabrera Jun 18, 2008

unathorized billing

• Mo
    modesta cabrera Jun 18, 2008

i want to stop using this product, and i just recieved 2more bottles today and i just wanna return it.

Jacki Carlton Jun 16, 2008

Did not order or authorize shipment of this product. I want my credit card refunded immediately!

Alvia Jackson Young Jr. Jun 15, 2008

I do not want anymore colonmate sent to my address due to it causing blackouts and nose bleeds.I will sue if I don't get a full refund not only for the product that was charged to my credit card.

Alvia Jackson Young Jr. Jun 15, 2008

Unauthorized charge was made to my account for 78.98.I would like a full refund.They did not send any information with the product telling about side effects.I don't have any contact information telling me who to talk too about my side effects.

• Ba
    bayougrl Jun 13, 2008

I have just asked for a sample and now they are billing my credit card. I would love to let the public know that this company is a scam. I tried the sample and found out that my body could not tolorate the product. Then the company sent more without authorization. Unauthorized use of credit card. Now having hard time returning product for refund. Tried sample 4.99 the deal is trail for 14 days...but the 14 days begin on the day you order the item not on the day you actually start taking the stuff. So when does the 14 days End? Then 14 dayslater they send you more product for 79.00 and charge your bank account and won't let you return product for refund. RIP OFF!

• Ke
    kelly quavillon Jun 11, 2008

want to return product. someone stole credit card. it will be disputed or i can return the product and it can be done the easy way. the product will be mailed out tomorrow. would like to see it taken off the credit card right away to avoid hassels.

• Ni
    nicole millien Jun 10, 2008

i would like to have my refund back the 78.00 dollard you take from my account, i just ask for trial. I hope you get back to me.my e-mail address is [email protected]

• Ni
    nicole millien Jun 09, 2008

I just ask for the trial not a shipment of 78.00 please i like my refund thanks.