colon cleanse 3000charged credit wrongly

S Review updated:

I too feel to the acai and colon cleanse scam. Ordered both as a trial and could never get through using any of their numbers to cancel the delivery of the so called pills. I never did see anything on the website about cancelling in 14 dys. I received one phone call asking if I received my order which I said yes to and then followed with I don't want any more...They hung up before i could finish my sentence. The first thing they ask for is your credit card number also, which I will not give. I know of hundreds of people who have fallen for this scam. I had to cancel my credit card so they wouldn't take any more money...BBB needs to bring them down.

• S
      Sep 02, 2009

Colon Cleanse 3000 is a SCAM!!! Do not order! Lets stop this company and make the public aware of how they do business.

Please make complaints to the BBB.org

The main company is located out of Idaho. Address is 1795 W. Broadway #132 Idaho Falls, ID. 83402.

Make a complaint with the daho Attorney General at 700 West Jefferson P.O. Box 83720 Boise, ID [protected] www.state.id.us/ag