Coloflush — ColoFlush

K

Coloflush for one does not do anything and for 2 does not give you a 14 day Free trial. If you can read their terms and conditions you would find that you will be charged for the full 30 day supply that is shipped to you. When I called and asked about them charging me $78.88 to my credit card on top of the $4.99 S&H I was told that I did not follow their terms as it was stated. I asked several times to speak to a supervisor and was told one would call within 24 hours. At the 24 hour mark I did get a call but my phone never rang. It went straight to voice mail. I do not know how they were able to bypass the ring on my phone but he did.
Once again I called back and talked with the same person I spoke to yesterday and he had the nerve to offer me another "30 day supply" at a reduced rate. I still have not talked to anyone that can or will help me with a refund.
Be AWARE this company will scam you!!!