Menu

Collection Receivables
reviews and complaints

www.criaugusta.com
www.criaugusta.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 7 Reviews 7 Complaints
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Collection Receivables has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Collection Receivables complaints 7

H
Collection Receivables has left an official reply on this complaint.

Collection Receivables I have received more than 50 separate calls from a collection agency claiming I owe

I have received more than 50 separate calls from a collection agency claiming I owe. Debt to them. I have ask repeatedly for proof of debt. Be sent to me in writing they have refused to date

J
Collection Receivables has left an official reply on this complaint.

Collection Receivables The women who work here are extremely rude and hang up on you

The women who work here are extremely rude and hang up on you. They will not work with you on paying off your balance what so ever. I received a collections call notifying me I owed $ 630 on 6/10 from a procedure I had done in 2017. I had no idea I owed anything. The women who I've spoke with continue to call my place of employment after I've reached out to try to pay down my balance. They will not work with me at all. She hung up on me and told me I had 24 hours to figure out how to get the money. Which is a threat.

W
Collection Receivables has left an official reply on this complaint.

Collection Receivables I have continually received harassing calls over an account that is not mine

I have continually received harassing calls over an account that is not mine. A message was left for my 13 year old son to return the call. A message was also left at my new place of employment. This is harassment, and stalking! How did this company retrieve my 13 year old (a minor as you may well know!) son's name. How did this company retrieve my new company's name and number (I have not updated any of my personal accounts with this information). Clearly I am being stalked! This company should be rated a negative if I was allowed to give that! I need the harassment of myself, my company, and especially my MINOR 13 YEAR OLD SON to stop immediately! I fully intend to file every single negative rating, review, and pursue legal matters as I possible can. Especially over obtaining my minor child's information.

Hide full review

Is Collection Receivables legit?

Our verdict: Collection Receivables has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Collection Receivables's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Collection Receivables can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Collection Receivables earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Collection Receivables achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Collection Receivables resolved 100% of 7 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Criaugusta.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Criaugusta.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Criaugusta.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Collection Receivables, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Criaugusta.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Collection Receivables.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Criaugusta.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The criaugusta.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Collection Receivables protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
Collection Receivables has left an official reply on this complaint.

Collection Receivables This company released my information to a neighbor of mine and had them hand deliver a hand written note to my home

This company released my information to a neighbor of mine and had them hand deliver a hand written note to my home. They released my private information to my neighbor that does not work for this company. Had my neighbor come to my home and deliver a hand written note with the name Lisa D [protected] and my name on it. This is completely unethical behavior even for a collections company. I have attached a picture of the note that was left at my door by the neighbor. According to section 805 sub letter (b) of The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Except as provided in section 1692b of this title, without the prior consent of the consumer given directly to the debt collector, or the express permission of a court of competent jurisdiction, or as reasonably necessary to effectuate a post judgment judicial remedy, a debt collector may not communicate, in connection with the collection of any debt, with any person other than the consumer, his attorney, a consumer reporting agency if otherwise permitted by law, the creditor, the attorney of the creditor, or the attorney of the debt collector. This company failed to abide by these regulations.

J
Collection Receivables has left an official reply on this complaint.

Collection Receivables Harassment after initial request to stop calling from original company that the debt was incurred

Harassment after initial request to stop calling from original company that the debt was incurred. Constant phone calls after requests to stop. Was contacted by CRI 06/18 and had a harsh conversation with Lisa regarding an outstanding debt. She attempted to pressure me into giving out personal and financial information. I contacted the place that the debt was incurred to assure that it was owed. I was told that the ***'s office(original incurred debt) would contact CRI on my behalf and that CRI was told not to contact me again. I made payment with the ***'s office directly. CRI contacted again twice after making a payment with the ***'s office. And they were once again contacted by the ***'s office to stop calling my phone that CRI were harassing me. I have spoken with Lisa and Tina acknowledging that I still owe a balance and agree to pay the remaining balance by 07/10. They have been informed by the ***'s office(who asked them to collect from me) three times and myself twice, to stop calling me it is now harassment. They have have now called me twice again this week. I agreed to pay my balance by a certain date and CRI continues to contact me after requesting that they don't. If contacted again by CRI before my agreed payment date of 07/10, I will be contacting an attorney.

A

Collection Receivables Cancelled Kinetix Membership back in 2017

Cancelled Kinetix Membership back in 2017. No correspondence for more than year. In 2017, I notified the Kinetix manager at the time that I will cancel my membership because I was providing care for my elderly parents and that I will be going overseas. The Kinetix manager at the time supposedly cancelled my membership while I was waiting at the front desk, but I never got any kind of acknowledgement from Kinetix of the cancellation. As far as I am concerned, my gym membership was cancelled. I also cancelled the automatic bank payment when I discovered Kinetix was receiving the payment for the gym membership. Kinetix NEVER sent any notification that I was late in my membership payments until mid-2018 when I heard from your company. It is very difficult for me to understand that for more than a year, I NEVER received any correspondence of any kind, be it a written letter or email or a phone call from Kinetix or from your company about me not paying my membership fee. I just cannot believe that! I am also getting tired of the phone calls regarding this matter. Please stop calling! I also found out that your company was calling my husband about this matter and I do not know how you got his phone number. Do not call him any more as he has nothing to do with this matter. To be sure, this whole matter is Kinetix's own doing and I blame them for the situation. Allow me to reiterate what I said in the beginning of this letter: I DO NOT owe anything to Kinetix.

N
Collection Receivables has left an official reply on this complaint.

Collection Receivables This collection agency has harassed me by calling not only me but my mom and jobs repeatedly

This collection agency has harassed me by calling not only me but my mom and jobs repeatedly. They also have yelled at me over the phone for no reason This collection is from the gym that I was going to in Panama City, Florida. I had gone a good bit, but every time I scanned my membership card, no one told me that I was past due, not a single time. I had no idea. It was on a card that I had to get replaced, but I forgot about switching it over. I've had to deal with not only COVID, but a lot of family issues, including divorce, abandonment, and my mom getting sick. I was raised in Georgia, so I've been back and forth every 2 weeks for months to help family issues. The last thing on my mind was my gym membership. They never sent me an email or anything. I had no idea it was past due until I got a letter in the mail from the collections agency. I called the gym that day and explained that no one told me anything about my account being past due and she was very sorry but informed me that there was nothing they could do because it was already sent to collections. I then called the agency, and she asked me how much I make, who was helping me with bills, how much I made for unemployment, how much my bills were. A lot of personal questions that at the time, I didn't realize she shouldn't ask. She then asked for someone's number as a reference, so I gave her my mom's number and she receives a call from them all the time. Then, she asked me where I worked. The next time I went into work, my manager told me that she had called for me. During this phone call, I was in the middle of picking up my sibling from elementary school. Then, I had to go to a different school and pick up my other sibling from high school. I told the lady from the collections agency that I would try to figure it all out and get back to them as soon as I could. Well about 2 minutes after I got home from getting the kids, she called me back and asked if I figured it out. I told her I had just gotten home from picking up the kids from school and then she began to be extremely rude and quite frankly, mean. She was literally yelling and raising her voice at me as if she were my mother or father. I told her then that it had only been about an hour and a half since I last talked to her, and she yelled at me that I should've had it figured out by then. I honestly have dealt with a collection agency before and it was NOT at all like this. I was in shock and super upset when she was just yelling at me when I was trying to figure out my finances and how much I could pay. I had to hang up on her, because she wouldn't even let me get a sentence in without interrupting me and raising her voice. They call me quite frequently, but I am honestly scared to answer the phone because I don't want to get yelled at. It has just been reported to my credit. I didn't know there was anything to do about them and this whole situation, but my roommate told me about ComplaintsBoard.com, so now I'm here. Let me know if you have any other questions at all. Thank you very much.

About Collection Receivables

Collection receivables refer to the outstanding debts that a business has yet to receive payment for from its customers or clients. These are bills or invoices that have not been paid on time or have gone past their due dates. When a company is unable to collect on these receivables, it can have significant implications on its cash flow, financial stability and ability to operate and grow.

To manage collection receivables, businesses implement a variety of strategies and tactics, including sending reminder notices or overdue notices to customers, making collection calls to follow up on missed payments, and in some cases, engaging a third-party collection agency to recover the debts owed. In addition, some businesses may choose to offer incentives or discounts for early payments to encourage prompt payment and reduce the likelihood of past-due accounts.

Effective management of collection receivables is essential to maintaining a healthy cash flow and avoiding financial losses. It requires a strong understanding of the business' cash flow cycle, customer payment history, and proactive monitoring and follow-up on delinquent accounts. Failure to effectively manage collection receivables can have significant financial implications, such as increased borrowing costs, reduced profitability, and ultimately, business failure.

Overall, collection receivables management is a critical function for any business that relies on timely payment from customers for its financial stability and success. Effective management of these debts can help businesses avoid financial losses, maintain cash flow stability, and continue to operate and grow successfully over time.

Collection Receivables Customer Reviews Overview

Collection Receivables, Inc. (criaugusta.com) is a debt collection agency that has been serving clients since 1998. Based on the reviews we have gathered, the company is highly praised for their professional and efficient debt collection services.

Customers have reported that Collection Receivables, Inc. is easy to work with and delivers results quickly. They also appreciate the company's communication skills, as they keep customers updated throughout the collection process. Many customers have praised the company's ability to recover delinquent accounts, even when other collection agencies have failed.

Collection Receivables, Inc. also has a reputation for having knowledgeable and responsive customer service representatives. Customers have reported that they are friendly and helpful, and are able to answer any questions they may have about their accounts.

Overall, Collection Receivables, Inc. has received positive reviews from customers who have used their debt collection services. Their professionalism, efficiency, and customer service have been noted as exceptional. If you are in need of debt collection services, Collection Receivables, Inc. may be a good choice for you.

Overview of Collection Receivables complaint handling

Collection Receivables reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 11, 2023. The latest review I have received more than 50 separate calls from a collection agency claiming I owe was posted on May 23, 2023. The latest complaint I have received more than 50 separate calls from a collection agency claiming I owe was resolved on May 23, 2023. Collection Receivables has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews. Collection Receivables has resolved 7 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Collection Receivables contacts

2. Collection Receivables phone numbers
    +1 (706) 736-6746
    +1 (706) 736-6746
    Click up if you have successfully reached Collection Receivables by calling +1 (706) 736-6746 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Collection Receivables by calling +1 (706) 736-6746 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Collection Receivables by calling +1 (706) 736-6746 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Collection Receivables by calling +1 (706) 736-6746 phone number
  3. Collection Receivables emails
  4. Collection Receivables address
    1835 Central Ave, Augusta, Georgia, 30904-5734, United States
  5. Collection Receivables social media
Collection Receivables Category
Collection Receivables is related to the Collection Agencies category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone